This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

GlaDOS has more votes than Epona! YES!

#11paramite12Posted 8/24/2013 11:27:32 AM
Character battle is terrible every year, does anyone actually like it over just regular polls? I can't believe they still do it year after year. I guess it's because they aren't creative enough to think up more original polls for more than a few months out of the year haha
---
trolls, trolls everywhere
#12ninto55Posted 8/24/2013 11:31:30 AM
I imagine some of it might be the people who would vote for Epona or Ike are splitting their vote. The people who play Zelda and Smash are often the same (This includes me). Then the people who don't play any Nintendo consoles would only know GLaDOS.

Seriously though, eck Character Battle. Every year I start off caring about the quality characters (This year I was hyped for Lee or Clementine to win, actual characters), but then by the end I just lose interest.
---
Every Pony is best Pony, Fluttershy is just my favorite.
Do it and do it right!
#13KaushadPosted 8/24/2013 12:16:09 PM
Red will win, but I have glados going to the finals.
---
I stopped watching comedy on TV when I found the jimquisition and zero punctuation.
#14RPGMattPosted 8/24/2013 12:19:43 PM
Zelda: OOT is a better game than Portal.
---
http://www.facebook.com/chaosframe
#15xpiritflarePosted 8/24/2013 12:40:10 PM
chrono625 posted...
They should remove all major video game characters from the next character battle and let the no names compete.

This would actually be an interesting idea. Let the lesser names shine!
---
Yeah. "I'm going to turn back time an hour. It'll take about an hour." - AnnaBananaa
#16ZukkusPosted 8/24/2013 12:47:11 PM
We need L-Block to make a comeback. That was a glorious year when it won the battle.
---
"I just wasted a bullet. Don't waste your life." -Big Boss