This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Since the new mac pro is black...

#1greenyoshi46Posted 8/24/2013 8:22:17 AM
Do you think the never macbook pros will be black as well? I would buy one in an instant :D
---
(English is not my first language, Swedish is. So respect typos)
#2aPCplayerPosted 8/24/2013 8:23:06 AM
Let me look into my crystal ball real fast... possibly.
#3GarhinderPosted 8/24/2013 8:24:14 AM
You'll buy a computer because it has a color different from the previous model?

<_<

I'm waiting to see what the the new MacBook Pros will bring, since I'm interested in a 13" and see how it compares to an Air.
#4greenyoshi46(Topic Creator)Posted 8/24/2013 8:25:59 AM
Garhinder posted...

<_<

I'm waiting to see what the the new MacBook Pros will bring, since I'm interested in a 13" and see how it compares to an Air.

Black aluminium is so much better looking than silver
---
(English is not my first language, Swedish is. So respect typos)
#5Kokuei05Posted 8/24/2013 8:33:12 AM
It'll be longer and bigger though...
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUAZnjFbOyI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbxOaq6_i1Y
#6PhilOnDezPosted 8/24/2013 8:38:41 AM
Garhinder posted...

<_<

I dunno about buying something because it comes in black but I specifically didn't buy a DS until they released a black one, and until they just up and did it I didn't know if they ever would. Admittedly, a $150 toy isn't the same as a $1500 tool but still.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#7Knighted DragonPosted 8/24/2013 8:40:48 AM

<_<

He bought a Mac to begin with, proper use of money and good budgeting sense is obviously not a factor here
---
Matthew 7:21
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2492/gyenyame.jpg
#8blax34dmPosted 8/24/2013 9:30:02 AM
Knighted Dragon posted...

<_<

He bought a Mac to begin with, proper use of money and good budgeting sense is obviously not a factor here

Maybe he isn't poor and doesn't need to lose sleep over 1500 bucks
#9Knighted DragonPosted 8/24/2013 9:58:32 AM
If you don't lose sleep over blowing 1500 bucks on a very bad investment then you are an idiot, and it has nothing to do with having a lot of money. People who can actually blow 1500 dollars at the drop of a dime are always people who are extremely thrifty. That, or they are people who have never had to work a dead end job to earn their money. I'm using a 2000 dollar computer with a 150 dollar mechanical keyboard and 90 dollar mouse right now, and every single thing I've bought I spent countless hours reading reviews and getting the best bang for my buck parts or peripherals. Macs are far from bang for your buck
---
Matthew 7:21
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2492/gyenyame.jpg
#10XNo_FearXPosted 8/24/2013 10:05:45 AM
Knighted Dragon posted...
If you don't lose sleep over blowing 1500 bucks on a very bad investment then you are an idiot, and it has nothing to do with having a lot of money. People who can actually blow 1500 dollars at the drop of a dime are always people who are extremely thrifty. That, or they are people who have never had to work a dead end job to earn their money. I'm using a 2000 dollar computer with a 150 dollar mechanical keyboard and 90 dollar mouse right now, and every single thing I've bought I spent countless hours reading reviews and getting the best bang for my buck parts or peripherals. Macs are far from bang for your buck

then people should show apple by not buying their products but that'll never happen because people think they're 'cool' having a mac.
---
PSN ID: Ctx_Ghost
FC: 1392 - 4747 - 3214