This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bluetooth Keyboard for Tablet

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bluetooth Keyboard for Tablet
3 years ago#1
So in-between long gaming binges I try to be productive. I got rid of my laptop in favor of a tablet (Nexus 7, Gen 1) earlier this year and need to make it more of a content creating, rather than content consuming, machine. One of those steps include finding a bluetooth keyboard [insert plea for help here].

I'm looking for any suggestions on good and portable (while less than $30) bluetooth keyboards and suggestions on how to carry said keyboard around. Few if any of the keyboards that are sold include a carry case. I assume if you are using it with a tablet it's meant to be portable but many companies have kinda overlooked the portability aspect aside from making it slim.

So any help with this would be great.
With friends like you, who needs enemies?
Nintendo ID: Warzone
3 years ago#2
They don't make a keyboard case for the Nexus 7?
MacBook Pro with Retina Display | 15.4" 2880x1800 | Core i7-3615QM @ 2.3GHz | 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | GT 650M 1GB GDDR5 | 256GB SSD | OSX 10.8.4 | Windows 8 Pro
3 years ago#3
Dragnfyr posted...
They don't make a keyboard case for the Nexus 7?

They do, but I'm not interested in the all-in-one cases. Sorry, should have mentioned that in op.
I have a leather case that also converts into a stand which I prefer using with the tablet since I mainly use it as e-reader and casual internet use.
The keyboard I'm imagining is completely stand alone and can be left in its own case/sleeve in my bag until it's needed.

Maybe I'm in the minority with such a request?

This is one option I'm considering as I like the "case" it comes with and it seems to be an above average keyboard as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-920-003390-Tablet-Keyboard-Android/dp/B0054L8N7M/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1377370539&sr=8-4&keywords=bluetooth+keyboard+android
3 years ago#4
I guess this is kinda what I'm looking for:

http://www.amazon.com/Adore-June-Amazonbasics-Bluetooth-Keyboard/dp/B0087D16XC/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1377371331&sr=8-1&keywords=bluetooth+keyboard+sleeve

A sleeve for a keyboard but wow, $20?
3 years ago#5
Microsoft Wedge Keyboard, possibly. Seems similar to the one you linked.
//Intel// Core i7 2600k @ 4.2 //Gigabyte// Z68X-UD7-B3 //MSI// 3x GTX 580 Lightning SLi
//Corsair// 650D / H100 / 120 GB Force 3 / 12 GB Dominator / AX1200
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bluetooth Keyboard for Tablet

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived