This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for a new monitor

#1longsticksPosted 8/24/2013 12:12:10 PM
So I'm looking for a new 23-24 inch monitor. To my surprise, I can't seem to find a good community of monitor reviews/support anywhere. The site prad.de is pretty good, but there's isn't a big variety of newer monitors. Does anyone know of a good monitor savvy forum/community? Or if you have a recommendation, here are my needs:

I was going to get one of the Dell ultrasharps(old model), but the lack of HDMI really killed the deal. I definitely need something with HDMI, the more inputs, the better. It's going to be used mostly for web browsing and some light console gaming. I don't mind too much about ghosting, if it's better than my 6 year old 23' 720p tv that I'm using as a monitor, I'm happy. That being said, I do want something quality, since I'll be using it for just about everything for 4+ hours a day. Last, my budget is around $150-250. I might go a bit higher, but only if it's really worth it.
---
http://imgur.com/TiWl24Y
#2Panzer_SquidPosted 8/24/2013 12:21:50 PM
Ask on Hard(forum)'s display forum. It's probably the best in general. As for monitors, maybe you should take a look at the ASUS MX239h and the PB238q
---
The Panzer Squid is the ultimate hunter, blending into any environment until it has the opportunity to shove a rocket up urbum