This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

skyrim mods are the bane of me :/

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. skyrim mods are the bane of me :/
2 years ago#1
wanted to get the best texture mods for it and do a legit playthrough. my game was already borked from that tropical overhaul. purple birds flying around and purple loading screens.

anyways i got the 2k textures, some enb thing, climates thingy and the other mods they recommend. load game up, bethesda logo then crash. eugh fml. how is it a 14 year old virgin can install nude mods yet i cant install a basic texture mod -_-.

uninstalled game and re downloading. ill go one at a time this time to narrow it down to whats muffing the game up.
---
My IQ is 20 below genius, so im almost genius
R.I.P Paul Bearer
2 years ago#2
Follow this and you are set.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/615805-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim/66514528

This is what I did and it worked perfectly.
---
|Corsair 500R|ASUS GTX 570|i5-2500K 3.30GHz|G-Skill 8GB 1600 DDR3|Samsung SSD PRO 256GB|Antec 750W PSU|ASUS P8P67 PRO|CM HYPER 212+|
2 years ago#3
Are you loading your mods in the correct order? Did you do every step of the enb installation?
2 years ago#4
Idk I have 179+ mods and my game doesn't crash =P
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
2 years ago#5
You must have bad luck. I just randomly tossed 25 mods on my Skyrim and it's running beautifully. Best looking game I have ever played actually. The 2k mods are awesome.
---
"Even if you go by the cheapest price the game has ever been anywhere, psn+ would still be cheaper by at least 3 fold". DemonDog on psn+ vs. Steam
2 years ago#6
hell i downloaded a overhaul for stalker soh and that didnt work either :D.

i thought maybe i installed skse wrong. as the other mods said i needed skyui and i never used it and that requires skse. i downloaded a exe file for it :s
---
My IQ is 20 below genius, so im almost genius
R.I.P Paul Bearer
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. skyrim mods are the bane of me :/

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived