This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

is this worth the price?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. is this worth the price?
2 years ago#1

for those who cant look at link.

VIBOX Warrior 4 - 4.2GHz AMD, Fast Quad Core, Top Gaming PC, Multimedia, High Spec, Desktop PC, USB3.0 Computer - with X4 Games Bundle Included! (Bioshock Infinite, Tomb Raider, Crysis 3 & Far Cry Blood Dragon) (2GB ATI Radeon HD 7850 HDMI Graphics Card, XFX 550w Bronze 80+ PSU, 2TB HDD Hard Drive, 16GB DDR3 RAM, DVD-RW, SD Memory Card Reader, Gigabyte 78LMT-USB3 Motherboard, Bullguard Internet Security, No Operating Software)
2 years ago#2
You could build that PC yourself for maybe 500, so it's up to you to decide whether a 150 premium is worth it for it being prebuilt and having a year or so manufacturers guarantee.

For around 650, you could build a better PC yourself, as the many people that will come in this thread will tell you later.
2 years ago#3
#1 LoL Poster NA:
2 years ago#4
It looks impressive at first glance, with the flashy case/16GB of RAM/big hard drive, but that isn't really a very good CPU it has. NO OS, either. I wouldn't buy it. I'd build one.
2 years ago#5
Why does it have internet security, but no OS?

Not impressed.
2 years ago#6
The Bullguard software might have been included with the optical drive , or one of the other components.
2 years ago#7
Build a computer yourself. That one is terribly overpriced.
Lemur_H posted ... @Rud3Bwoy
Considering all the pirated Rosetta Stone software, I'd expect you to have a much better grasp on the English language.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. is this worth the price?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived