This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Halo Trilogy coming to steam!!!

#21kjhoveyPosted 8/25/2013 10:51:03 PM(edited)
GoIrish80 posted...
Sorry, but piss on Microsoft and their "We really don't give a **** about PC Gaming" attitude.

They could release all of their exclusive games on PC at the same time as they do the Xbox versions and it wouldn't effect the console sales a bit. Millions of people who own Xbox's are not going to all of a sudden get rid of them and switch to PC Gaming ONLY because MS's exclusives would be on PC as well. It's not like they have a ton of them anyway, it's 3 games:

- Halo
- Forza
- Gears of War

Those are the only games we're talking about here. This isn't even getting into the, oh I don't know, fact that for gaming they have completely abandoned the platform that MADE THEM as a company. Gamers could be one of the few loyal PC customers they have left and instead they just decide to **** on them and toss scraps every once in a while. So forgive me if I roll my eyes at Microsoft releasing a game for PC that they released for Xbox SIX years ago.

I gotta disagree man. If MS put out their exclusives on the PC, I'd get rid of my 360 in a heart beat. There'd be zero reason for me to own one. Literally, zero.

I know a lot of people, in real life alone, that only keep their 360 for Halo/Gears/Forza.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/kjhovey
GT=kjhovey v2 PSN= kjhovey Nintendo Network ID= kjhovey
#22KillerTrufflePosted 8/25/2013 10:56:23 PM
Meh... Halo was pretty great in terms of bringing FPS into the mainstream for consoles, but it was nothing very special outside of that.
---
"How do I get rid of a Trojan Horse?" -Sailor_Kakashi
"Leave it outside the gates of Troy overnight." -Davel23
#23akuma634Posted 8/25/2013 11:17:58 PM
It would have been pretty cool if they did a complete collection and included that HD remake of Combat Evolved. It's nice that they might port over Halo 3, if this is true. Most people hate all things Halo, same for CoD, if a game is a massive seller then it must be casual and put it right next to Angry Birds, which is also a fun addicting game with nothing wrong with it. Drop the hardcore dick measuring and play games for fun.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/akuma634
#24Kingmichael1337Posted 8/26/2013 12:40:16 AM
__Stewa__ posted...
So a forum is a valid source?

it's neogaf, so yes
---
I'M GAY.
#25triple sPosted 8/26/2013 12:45:01 AM
TimePharaoh posted...
GwynsSonSolaire posted...
SamAnders posted...
Still no Reach or 4 and 5 won't come out for PC and yeah

Reach and 4 sucked...

No visible truskill = no thanks

So do the first three. There's literally dozens of vastly superior FPS on PC, it's not the pinnacle of FPS like it is on consoles.

Go back to playing your terrible GW2

Seeing as you're saying dozen's of vastly superior FPS on the PC, all I ask is that you list 24 of them. I would also like it backed up by critical and commercial statistics.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
#26JavelinPosted 8/26/2013 12:45:27 AM
akuma634 posted...
Most people hate all things Halo, same for CoD, if a game is a massive seller then it must be casual and put it right next to Angry Birds, which is also a fun addicting game with nothing wrong with it. Drop the hardcore dick measuring and play games for fun.

But I do play games for fun.

Games with no challenge are not fun. That includes Halo, Call of Duty, Angry Birds and all the other casual auto-win garbage that passes for video games nowadays.
---
MSI Z77A-GD55 | Intel Core i7-3770K | Kingston HyperX 8GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB
#27mjc0961Posted 8/26/2013 12:51:11 AM
__starsnostars posted...
Halo isn't that great, why are you excited?

---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#28mjc0961Posted 8/26/2013 12:53:42 AM
kjhovey posted...
GoIrish80 posted...
Sorry, but piss on Microsoft and their "We really don't give a **** about PC Gaming" attitude.

They could release all of their exclusive games on PC at the same time as they do the Xbox versions and it wouldn't effect the console sales a bit. Millions of people who own Xbox's are not going to all of a sudden get rid of them and switch to PC Gaming ONLY because MS's exclusives would be on PC as well. It's not like they have a ton of them anyway, it's 3 games:

- Halo
- Forza
- Gears of War

Those are the only games we're talking about here. This isn't even getting into the, oh I don't know, fact that for gaming they have completely abandoned the platform that MADE THEM as a company. Gamers could be one of the few loyal PC customers they have left and instead they just decide to **** on them and toss scraps every once in a while. So forgive me if I roll my eyes at Microsoft releasing a game for PC that they released for Xbox SIX years ago.

I gotta disagree man. If MS put out their exclusives on the PC, I'd get rid of my 360 in a heart beat. There'd be zero reason for me to own one. Literally, zero.

I know a lot of people, in real life alone, that only keep their 360 for Halo/Gears/Forza.

Which wouldn't hurt them at all. They'd still make money when you buy the game, and the millions of 360 owners who don't have and don't want good PCs would still buy it for consoles.
---
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.
#29kjhoveyPosted 8/26/2013 2:05:52 AM
mjc0961 posted...
kjhovey posted...
GoIrish80 posted...

- Halo
- Forza
- Gears of War

Which wouldn't hurt them at all. They'd still make money when you buy the game, and the millions of 360 owners who don't have and don't want good PCs would still buy it for consoles.

It would have to hurt them in some way. They'd be losing console sales. If the console didn't have exclusives, then why would anyone want to buy one in the first place? The biggest thing consoles have going for them IMO are the exclusives.

Let's say MS made a statement tomorrow that stated every XBox One exclusive would be available on PCs. Do you really think that wouldn't hurt them?
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/kjhovey
GT=kjhovey v2 PSN= kjhovey Nintendo Network ID= kjhovey
#30claytonbuckleyPosted 8/26/2013 2:24:58 AM
GwynsSonSolaire topic
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/somonah/