This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Go vote gordon freeman

#11Fade2black001Posted 8/26/2013 6:12:22 AM
Who is this Gordon Freeman? Is he a new Boondocks character?
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#12SlaynPosted 8/26/2013 6:14:22 AM
mjc0961 posted...
I can't wait for the stupid character battle that nobody asked for to be over so boards can stopped being spammed by people asking everyone to vote for their favorite character.

Between the character battle and origin keys, this board turned to crap. I mean crappier crap.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#130cu_87Posted 8/26/2013 6:27:25 AM
harcoreblazer posted...
Too late, voted for Shadow.

Dreamcast board is over there ->
#14Ch3wyPosted 8/26/2013 6:33:09 AM
Slayn posted...
mjc0961 posted...
I can't wait for the stupid character battle that nobody asked for to be over so boards can stopped being spammed by people asking everyone to vote for their favorite character.

Between the character battle and origin keys, this board turned to crap. I mean crappier crap.

u hv extra populous key plz pm?
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#15DiviDudePosted 8/26/2013 7:13:06 AM
Slayn posted...
mjc0961 posted...

GIVING AWAY POPULOUS ORIGIN KEY TO WHOEVER VOTES FOR SHADOW
#16sirtonnePosted 8/26/2013 7:36:48 AM
Freeman is just another lazy shallow FPS protagonist, only instead of a generic muscular manly man with no personality, they used a generic geeky looking scientist with no personality.
#17Ch3wyPosted 8/26/2013 8:15:50 AM
sirtonne posted...
Freeman is just another lazy shallow FPS protagonist, only instead of a generic muscular manly man with no personality, they used a generic geeky looking scientist with no personality.

I think he has a better personality than most protagonists. He's a deep guy.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#18sirtonnePosted 8/26/2013 8:27:36 AM
Ch3wy posted...
sirtonne posted...

I think he has a better personality than most protagonists. He's a deep guy.

- Gordon Freeman
#19ShadowOfTheKmanPosted 8/26/2013 8:35:46 AM
Who would vote for Gordon Freeman? He hasn't said a single word to date.
---
PSN and Steam ID: Kman2097 | 3DS FC: 5455-9399-6174 Kurtis | Twitter: @ColonelKurtis
My favorite games: Shadow of the Colossus, MediEvil, Red Dead Redemption.
#20Born LuckyPosted 8/26/2013 8:38:24 AM
sirtonne posted...

If he's so "generic", please name 10 other main characters like him , in other action games.
---
I was talking to the parrot - Poirot