This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: things that annoy you in PC games.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. ITT: things that annoy you in PC games.

User Info: Mystical_NEET

Mystical_NEET
3 years ago#1
- The loading screen has interesting information, but the game loads too fast to read it. Dark Souls.

User Info: sauruschamp1

sauruschamp1
3 years ago#2
my pc not being good enough to play the latest games maxed out...
Xbox GT: Zarosian SteamID: Zarosio 3DS ID: 1848-2118-1570
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde

User Info: Cesare_Borgia

Cesare_Borgia
3 years ago#3
For what it's worth, the Dark Souls load screen is just item descriptions of random equipment/consumables and none of the information is "missable" (unless you never get that armor or spell or whatever).

User Info: thatfool12Gs

thatfool12Gs
3 years ago#4
Poor game optimization.
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU

User Info: VeryDarkSoul

VeryDarkSoul
3 years ago#5
almost everything. Seriously. PC gaming just stresses me out. Finding out what causes a crash, installing, uninstalling, reinstalling multiple drivers multiple times to troubleshoot things, having to wait a month for a patch to fix a gamebreaking bug/glitch/crash.

A game running stupidly slow for absolutely no reason, newer versions of Windows not supporting the older games, ginormous patch updates for mmos that take hours to download (and if I get lucky the patch bugs out and I have to reinstall the entire 6-7gb game), wrist pain from using mouse + kb in games that absolutely require it, etc etc etc
Ron Paul 2012

User Info: Kaushad

Kaushad
3 years ago#6
The community.
I stopped watching comedy on TV when I found the jimquisition and zero punctuation.

User Info: CommonJoe

CommonJoe
3 years ago#7
VeryDarkSoul posted...
almost everything. Seriously. PC gaming just stresses me out. Finding out what causes a crash, installing, uninstalling, reinstalling multiple drivers multiple times to troubleshoot things, having to wait a month for a patch to fix a gamebreaking bug/glitch/crash.

A game running stupidly slow for absolutely no reason, newer versions of Windows not supporting the older games, ginormous patch updates for mmos that take hours to download (and if I get lucky the patch bugs out and I have to reinstall the entire 6-7gb game), wrist pain from using mouse + kb in games that absolutely require it, etc etc etc

People like this.

Also the fact that no one can do open-world medieval games right any more.
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2. Lets revitalize this game eh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FUge6ghaIo&hd=1

User Info: Mystical_NEET

Mystical_NEET
3 years ago#8
I was looking for specific little quirks and issues. Not general PC bashing like VeryDarkSoul's post.

- Pieces of the game are locked at a low framerate because the game was designed for consoles. Physics objects in Bioshock, faces in L.A. Noire

User Info: Immortal_Moo

Immortal_Moo
3 years ago#9
CommonJoe posted...
VeryDarkSoul posted...

People like this.

Also the fact that no one can do open-world medieval games right any more.
Steam/origin/PSN/Wiiu- theimmortalmoo | i7 3770k 4.4ghz | GTX 780 | 16GB Gskill | 1200w PSU | 3 HDD 1 SSD 256 | Maximus V Formula |

User Info: somebody336

somebody336
3 years ago#10
Too many buttons. I'm always hitting the chat button in games and getting keeled >.<
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. ITT: things that annoy you in PC games.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived