This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

ITT: things that annoy you in PC games.

#1Mystical_NEETPosted 8/26/2013 6:22:34 AM
- The loading screen has interesting information, but the game loads too fast to read it. Dark Souls.
#2sauruschamp1Posted 8/26/2013 6:25:29 AM
my pc not being good enough to play the latest games maxed out...
---
Xbox GT: Zarosian SteamID: Zarosio 3DS ID: 1848-2118-1570
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde
#3Cesare_BorgiaPosted 8/26/2013 6:36:25 AM
For what it's worth, the Dark Souls load screen is just item descriptions of random equipment/consumables and none of the information is "missable" (unless you never get that armor or spell or whatever).
#4thatfool12GsPosted 8/26/2013 6:46:24 AM
Poor game optimization.
---
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU
#5VeryDarkSoulPosted 8/26/2013 6:53:56 AM
almost everything. Seriously. PC gaming just stresses me out. Finding out what causes a crash, installing, uninstalling, reinstalling multiple drivers multiple times to troubleshoot things, having to wait a month for a patch to fix a gamebreaking bug/glitch/crash.

A game running stupidly slow for absolutely no reason, newer versions of Windows not supporting the older games, ginormous patch updates for mmos that take hours to download (and if I get lucky the patch bugs out and I have to reinstall the entire 6-7gb game), wrist pain from using mouse + kb in games that absolutely require it, etc etc etc
---
Ron Paul 2012
#6KaushadPosted 8/26/2013 6:54:24 AM
The community.
---
I stopped watching comedy on TV when I found the jimquisition and zero punctuation.
#7CommonJoePosted 8/26/2013 7:01:03 AM
VeryDarkSoul posted...
almost everything. Seriously. PC gaming just stresses me out. Finding out what causes a crash, installing, uninstalling, reinstalling multiple drivers multiple times to troubleshoot things, having to wait a month for a patch to fix a gamebreaking bug/glitch/crash.

A game running stupidly slow for absolutely no reason, newer versions of Windows not supporting the older games, ginormous patch updates for mmos that take hours to download (and if I get lucky the patch bugs out and I have to reinstall the entire 6-7gb game), wrist pain from using mouse + kb in games that absolutely require it, etc etc etc

People like this.

Also the fact that no one can do open-world medieval games right any more.
---
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 2. Lets revitalize this game eh?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FUge6ghaIo&hd=1
#8Mystical_NEET(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 7:07:55 AM
I was looking for specific little quirks and issues. Not general PC bashing like VeryDarkSoul's post.

- Pieces of the game are locked at a low framerate because the game was designed for consoles. Physics objects in Bioshock, faces in L.A. Noire
#9Immortal_MooPosted 8/26/2013 7:18:26 AM
CommonJoe posted...
VeryDarkSoul posted...

People like this.

Also the fact that no one can do open-world medieval games right any more.

---
Steam/origin/PSN/Wiiu- theimmortalmoo | i7 3770k 4.4ghz | GTX 780 | 16GB Gskill | 1200w PSU | 3 HDD 1 SSD 256 | Maximus V Formula |
#10somebody336Posted 8/26/2013 7:21:24 AM
Too many buttons. I'm always hitting the chat button in games and getting keeled >.<