This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Easiest way to play 1.09d Diablo II?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Easiest way to play 1.09d Diablo II?

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
3 years ago#11
Good lord, just go on Ebay and buy the CD's. It's not like they're rare.
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2

User Info: Th1rte3n

Th1rte3n
3 years ago#12
.08 = best
i7-920 @ 3.6 // 470 GTX // 12 GB G.Skill Sniper Ram // PS3 // 360
FiiO e9+17 // AD700 + M50 // Deck Legend + 82 // DAS Ultimate S

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
3 years ago#13
JowyBlight posted...
Try the D2SE mod manager, I think that allows you to play older patches of the base game as well.

TC, you skipped right over this post. I don't know if this is it, but there is a program that will allow you to back patch the game. I used it to take my install down a patch so I could get PlugY to work properly with MXL.

User Info: AlexTheNextOne

AlexTheNextOne
3 years ago#14
r0ge00 posted...
JowyBlight posted...
Try the D2SE mod manager, I think that allows you to play older patches of the base game as well.

TC, you skipped right over this post. I don't know if this is it, but there is a program that will allow you to back patch the game. I used it to take my install down a patch so I could get PlugY to work properly with MXL.

Oh man, didn't even realize. Will this work even with the latest version of the game (still 1.13d, I'm guessing)?
Read everything, listen to everybody, believe nothing, until you can prove it through your own research. For that is the true mark of intelligence.
~

User Info: Garquill

Garquill
3 years ago#15
uh, I'm pretty sure you can download each patch from blizzard. I remember downloading each patch file and checking out what the skills were like in each patch.
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein

User Info: r0ge00

r0ge00
3 years ago#16
AlexTheNextOne posted...
Oh man, didn't even realize. Will this work even with the latest version of the game (still 1.13d, I'm guessing)?

I used it maybe a year ago, so I would assume yes.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Easiest way to play 1.09d Diablo II?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived