This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hate windows 8 So F***ing much, Microsoft should just admit they...

#111steveboblarryPosted 8/26/2013 5:41:13 PM
Orestes417 posted...
Worknofun370 posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
Rolen47 posted...
Just install Classic Shell, stay on your desktop, never use the Metro interface. You wont even notice you're on Win8 after a while. It's ridiculous that so many people complain about there being no start menu, you can install one yourself.

Why should I have to? Imagine if you bought a car then had to go find an engine and install it? Or you buy a TV then have to install the screen?

That's probably the worse analogy i've seen on this board... and i've been around for a bit. I mean... that's bad bad.

What have I told you about trying to apply logic to resident trolls?

Thats funny coming from your ridiculous ass
---
Chief Keef makes music for people who spin around in circles to get dizzy
#112Golden MavenPosted 8/26/2013 5:41:33 PM
XxIamKiraXx posted...
Awww, boo hoo, widdle baby doesn't like the new OS interface. Does baby want a bottle? Baby gonna go cwy himself to sweep?

hehe, hitting a few nerves with that comment
#113Devil_wings00Posted 8/26/2013 5:51:44 PM
Orestes417 posted...
There are linux users here, we're just facepalming at kiddies who apparently never used Windows ME commenting on it.

Oh windows ME fun fun times. I remember that aborted fetus of an OS came pre-loaded on my PC back in the day. Less an OS and more an error message with clickable buttons.
---
3570k @ 1.260v - 4.6Ghz, GTX 580 @ 980/2106, ASUS Sabertooth z77, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHZ, Intel 335 SSD (boot).
#114rpglover13Posted 8/26/2013 6:05:29 PM
I just got a new windows 8 pc, at first I really hated it. But after the first couple of days I got used to it and learned how to control it better(like scrolling without bringing something up). I still think that the start thing is a load of crap though. It doesn't make anything better, it's just a start up screen before going to my desktop.
#115TimePharaohPosted 8/26/2013 6:19:06 PM
Rolen47 posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
Rolen47 posted...
Just install Classic Shell, stay on your desktop, never use the Metro interface. You wont even notice you're on Win8 after a while. It's ridiculous that so many people complain about there being no start menu, you can install one yourself.

Why should I have to? Imagine if you bought a car then had to go find an engine and install it? Or you buy a TV then have to install the screen?

That's a ridiculous analogy. Engines cost money and take hours to install. There are thousands of freeware programs on the internet and they take seconds to install. Are you telling me that you have NEVER installed a 3rd party program on your PC? Windows has never come with all the programs you need.

I wasn't talking from a cost view you simpleton but good to see you have the capacity for basic reasoning.

And no, I have never had to install a program that was a basic included function of a previous version of said software that made the software functional. Have YOU?
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#116TimePharaohPosted 8/26/2013 6:21:38 PM
Orestes417 posted...

See here's something you gamefaqs kiddos need to understand. Just because you're ignorant and afraid to express yourself and say how things really are, doesn't somehow equate to me being a troll. I'm sorry that you enjoy terrible games and are often vastly wrong about whatever ridiculous statement you're spewing, the fact that you disagree with a fact doesn't somehow make the fact presenter wrong.
---
#117TimePharaohPosted 8/26/2013 6:22:48 PM(edited)
Orestes417 posted...

See here's something you gamefaqs kiddos need to understand. Just because you're ignorant and afraid to express yourself and say how things really are, doesn't somehow equate to me being a troll. I'm sorry that you enjoy terrible games and are often vastly wrong about whatever ridiculous statement you're spewing, the fact that you disagree with a fact doesn't somehow make the fact presenter a "troll".

Would you feel better if I said "well we're all right" while rubbing your tummy? Want some milk too?
---
#118Reginleif20Posted 8/26/2013 7:11:22 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
Orestes417 posted...

See here's something you gamefaqs kiddos need to understand. Just because you're ignorant and afraid to express yourself and say how things really are, doesn't somehow equate to me being a troll. I'm sorry that you enjoy terrible games and are often vastly wrong about whatever ridiculous statement you're spewing, the fact that you disagree with a fact doesn't somehow make the fact presenter a "troll".

Would you feel better if I said "well we're all right" while rubbing your tummy? Want some milk too?

You do realize you're in GameFAQs, right?
---
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it
#119macmahon187Posted 8/26/2013 7:18:42 PM
I love it. I have only seen the metro screen like maybe 2 times tho since install. It is much faster than 7.
---
Posted using GameFlux
#120C810Posted 8/26/2013 7:19:35 PM
Smakit posted...
Shub posted...
VeryDarkSoul posted...
Programs are called applications, not app. Stop trying to be hip Microsoft. The starbucks drinkers still will stick with their macs, no matter what you do.

I don't know about you but I've been calling applications "apps" since long before Apple started doing it...

I call them executables =(

I always just called them programs. But it does drive me nuts that people call computer programs "apps." To me, apps are small things you run on tablets or phones that are cut down versions of their desktop counterparts
---
He has a robot body though, if he farted it would probably come out sounding like dubstep. - ISquat600lbs