This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I hate windows 8 So F***ing much, Microsoft should just admit they...

#141ein311Posted 8/27/2013 1:49:51 AM
Worknofun370 posted...
That's probably the worse analogy i've seen on this board... and i've been around for a bit. I mean... that's bad bad.

Dude... I've seen my share of s***** analogies but yea, that is the worst I've seen in a while.

I'd liken it more to buying a car then spending some extra $$ for some custom seat covers. Since we love them car analogies.
---
Man your own jackhammer
Man your battlestations
#142Lord_XandrosPosted 8/27/2013 4:31:21 AM
NightDrifter05 posted...
One thing I see with people on Gamefaqs is they are willing to pay and use a product EVEN IF they have to completely alter it to where it's usable. This guy doesn't like the new interface and neither do most people so they have to download 3rd party software to make it functional and to me that's idiotic. Microsoft should have left everything in the normal desktop mode and not removed the start menu and it would have been fine. The people defending it are just, well, stupid. Would you buy a car without a hood or something cosmetic? It doesn't need it to run, it doesn't have a major effect on anything, so what's the point of it? Yea, didn't think so. Once they finally fix it the way it SHOULD be I might consider upgrading myself. My main reason for upgrading is because my network drivers conflict with it. I can connect to the internet but only at 1/4th of my bandwidth.

The people bashing it because the start menu was removed are the stupid ones. They can't adjust to a simple change.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/mrraveygravy/
#143Bigj089Posted 8/27/2013 10:24:40 AM
Lord_Xandros posted...
NightDrifter05 posted...
One thing I see with people on Gamefaqs is they are willing to pay and use a product EVEN IF they have to completely alter it to where it's usable. This guy doesn't like the new interface and neither do most people so they have to download 3rd party software to make it functional and to me that's idiotic. Microsoft should have left everything in the normal desktop mode and not removed the start menu and it would have been fine. The people defending it are just, well, stupid. Would you buy a car without a hood or something cosmetic? It doesn't need it to run, it doesn't have a major effect on anything, so what's the point of it? Yea, didn't think so. Once they finally fix it the way it SHOULD be I might consider upgrading myself. My main reason for upgrading is because my network drivers conflict with it. I can connect to the internet but only at 1/4th of my bandwidth.

The people bashing it because the start menu was removed are the stupid ones. They can't adjust to a simple change.

It wasnt even removed, it was changed.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator