This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need advice from gaming PC and console owners on here.

#11MrMonkhouse(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 1:56:47 PM
Well I used to have the slim PS3 a few months before BF3 came out and I only was used to playing FPS games with a keyboard and mouse. Thats when I sold it and built a gaming PC for BF3. Had tons of fun on it and I cant wait for BF4 and Watch Dogs.
---
http://i.imgur.com/r9pppzV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BcGVG.gif
#12SinfullyvannilaPosted 8/26/2013 1:58:06 PM
Shpoople posted...
Definitely worth getting a console for exclusives, they're cheap enough really. All the elitists that refuse to get a console should just be ignored, they're as bad as the X1 vs PS4 fanboys.

I was going to pick up a PS3 myself in the new year to try the games I missed out on, like Uncharted, Last of Us etc.

I can definitely tell you from experience that a 360 is not worth it if you own a PC.
---
Also, Chess is a game of skill much like all gameplay only video games. So it is pretty mindless if you think about it.-mtjormitch
#13MrMonkhouse(Topic Creator)Posted 8/26/2013 2:07:57 PM
Sinfullyvannila posted...
Shpoople posted...
Definitely worth getting a console for exclusives, they're cheap enough really. All the elitists that refuse to get a console should just be ignored, they're as bad as the X1 vs PS4 fanboys.

I was going to pick up a PS3 myself in the new year to try the games I missed out on, like Uncharted, Last of Us etc.

I can definitely tell you from experience that a 360 is not worth it if you own a PC.

Why is that?
---
http://i.imgur.com/r9pppzV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BcGVG.gif
#14SinfullyvannilaPosted 8/26/2013 2:34:20 PM
MrMonkhouse posted...
Shpoople posted...

Why is that?

I bought a PC after I got my 360, and after that I may have played my 360 for maybe 5 hours in the next 2 years.
---
Also, Chess is a game of skill much like all gameplay only video games. So it is pretty mindless if you think about it.-mtjormitch
#15BuburibonPosted 8/26/2013 2:53:55 PM
Shpoople posted...

It's all relative isn't it? To me owning a 360 was well worth it for Forza 2/3/4 alone. Will be picking up the X1 this November exclusively for Forza 5 too.
---
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB | TITAN
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23
#16SinfullyvannilaPosted 8/26/2013 2:59:50 PM
Buburibon posted...
Shpoople posted...

It's all relative isn't it? To me owning a 360 was well worth it for Forza 2/3/4 alone. Will be picking up the X1 this November exclusively for Forza 5 too.

True, but I can only speak from experience.
---