This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Problem with Wings of Liberty

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Problem with Wings of Liberty
2 years ago#1
I don't remember NOTHING of my account, just my name in

I purchased the game new, I activated the code and stuff, but I don't remember my account.

Do I need to buy another game for another code? I feel so sad, dammit.
2 years ago#2
Why are you asking us instead of Blizzard?
#1 LoL Poster NA:
2 years ago#3
They never respond, and to post on the official site I need my account, dammit T.T
2 years ago#4
That sucks. This is why I back all that s*** up.
--- | |
2 years ago#5
Can I still play offline without account?
2 years ago#6
Try calling customer support (not email)
i7-4770k | EVGA GeForce GTX770 2GB | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB RAM
Samsung 840 120GB SSD | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair TX 750 Watt
2 years ago#7
When I forgot some of the password for an account I had for WoW (I forgot what email address I used at the time lol) I called their support and managed to get it back in like 30 minutes. I was in the same situation as you essentially, I only knew the name of the account. They just transferred the old account to a new one.
(V)0-0(V) This is Mudcrab. Copy and paste him into your signature to help him achieve world Domination.
2 years ago#8
Yes, call them directly.
#1 LoL Poster NA:
2 years ago#9
Call em.

And they do reply to support tickets, it just might take a day or two. (I had to get a refund once, took about 24 hours for a reply to my ticket. Took em 4 days too actually refund the money after that though>.>)
It's not like the buyer just swipes a credit card, puts the employees under their arm, bows, and walks out of Index HQ. - Kromlech06
2 years ago#10
I had a similar problem a few years back, where my account was registered to an email that doesn't exist anymore. Had to send them copies of some documents to prove I was who I said, but I had my account back within a day.
Fan of metal? Don't mind covers? Check out my youtube and give me some feedback
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Problem with Wings of Liberty

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived