This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is it considered pirating a game if....

#51steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 7:55:02 AM
Okay
---
Chief Keef makes music for people who spin around in circles to get dizzy
#52paramite12Posted 8/27/2013 8:00:55 AM
Does it matter? I feel that if I already bought the game at one point I own it so I can play it how I want to. I really don't care what the "law" says. The "law" does not form my basis for morality and I would highly recommend others to do the same. The law is a system of control so guys with guns can show up to your house and murder you or kidnap you and throw you in a cage without repercussions if you do something some rich guys don't like. That's my perspective on it at least.

Make up your own mind, you don't need our validation for doing it. People need to what they feel is right, not what the crowd feels is right.
---
trolls, trolls everywhere
#53Ch3wyPosted 8/27/2013 8:02:54 AM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
steveboblarry posted...
Yes I do think your wrong.

And that's totally fine. You have every right to choose not to believe facts, and instead believe something that is wholeheartedly and varifiably wrong.

And where have you verified it?

All anybody has done here is spouted hearsay.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#54steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 8:08:10 AM
paramite12 posted...
Does it matter? I feel that if I already bought the game at one point I own it so I can play it how I want to. I really don't care what the "law" says. The "law" does not form my basis for morality and I would highly recommend others to do the same. The law is a system of control so guys with guns can show up to your house and murder you or kidnap you and throw you in a cage without repercussions if you do something some rich guys don't like. That's my perspective on it at least.

Make up your own mind, you don't need our validation for doing it. People need to what they feel is right, not what the crowd feels is right.

Exactly. However I said before in an early post I was curious what others thought on the subject. Mans law is not absolute. it has its good parts but it also has silly parts like in this matter.
---
#55MaxCHEATER64Posted 8/27/2013 8:14:46 AM
steveboblarry posted...
Mans law is not absolute. it has its good parts but it also has silly parts like in this matter.

Regardless of you think it's silly or not, it's the law and you're breaking it by doing this.
---
i5-3570K | HD 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T
#56iammaxhailmePosted 8/27/2013 8:20:11 AM
steveboblarry posted...
Yes I do think your wrong. I dont mind debating a subject but, saying baseless snubs is not needed

It's not a matter of what you think. You are just plain wrong in this case and it's not a matter of opinion.
---
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax
#57steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 8:23:18 AM
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
steveboblarry posted...
Mans law is not absolute. it has its good parts but it also has silly parts like in this matter.

Regardless of you think it's silly or not, it's the law and you're breaking it by doing this.

I thought my back and forth with you ended
---
#58MaxCHEATER64Posted 8/27/2013 8:26:20 AM
steveboblarry posted...
MaxCHEATER64 posted...
steveboblarry posted...

I thought my back and forth with you ended

You said you were here to debate, and yet you just keep whining about me trying to debate
---
i5-3570K | HD 7850 | Z77-D3H | 700W | Intel 550 180GB | Seagate Barracuda 1T
#59steveboblarry(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 8:29:29 AM
iammaxhailme posted...
steveboblarry posted...
Yes I do think your wrong. I dont mind debating a subject but, saying baseless snubs is not needed

It's not a matter of what you think. You are just plain wrong in this case and it's not a matter of opinion.

Well EA got my money . I have a scenario if I bought the game on ps3 but I somehow lost it over the course of time but, my friend just so happened to have his own copy that he did not want anymore and gave it to me, its acceptable because the used game market is legal . its not against the law in that situation but for PC gaming it is wtf.
---
#60Ch3wyPosted 8/27/2013 8:30:27 AM
So does anyone actually have anything to back up what they're saying or is everyone just parroting what they've heard somewhere?

You guys are acting like copyright laws are simple...
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.