This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

favorite game memories?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. favorite game memories?
2 years ago#1
whats everyones fave game memories? first day you bought a new console or got built your first gaming pc and it turned on.
for me its with crackdown on 360, i discovered 2 of my fave bands while playing all through that game. those 2 bands are my biggest reasons i became a musician and taught myself to sing and discovering them that first time was mindblowing
---
http://tinyurl.com/awwpuv7 i recommend this book to everyone on gfaqs. a fantastic novel by VideoboysaysCube
2 years ago#2
Abusing the hell out of the guided rocket thing in the original Xcom.
---
well I am not like your dad. I worked as a chef at TGIF-Mattson
2 years ago#3
The day a Paradox game started becoming fun. Whe I finally understood what was going on in Europa Universalis 3
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
2 years ago#4
Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Playing Halo:CE LAN matches back in high school, shouting stuff at each other from room to room.

Midtown Madness 3 online cruises/ capture the gold matches. I would kill a man for a sequel to this game.

Graal Online pre-2001 when it was a free community driven MMO.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
2 years ago#5
The first time I used Burst with a Bozar in Fallout 2.
2 years ago#6
Playing CoD4 for the first time in 2007.

Finishing SA2 about a decade ago.

Rin's route in KS.
2 years ago#7
MGS 2-the tanker mission. Snake plays with his winkle over the japanese female poster....

Good times where had.
---
A10 ('@2.3) HD 7600G & HD 7670M 8gb ram W8.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. favorite game memories?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived