This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Great price on the D&D Master Collection if anyone is interested - $5.99

#1MaDHatPosted 8/27/2013 8:25:10 AM
Damn good deal for this collection.

http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-DBAMC/dungeons-and-dragons-anthology-the-master-collection
#2Mudkip57Posted 8/27/2013 9:07:42 AM(edited)
Sweet. Been waiting for it to go on sale. Now, if only tuition and bills weren't due soon
#3TivorPosted 8/27/2013 9:50:21 AM
Awesome. Way better than the sale that GOG had a while ago. And this one's DRM-free too.
---
Vin Scully, Herge, Ray K. Metzker, Arakawa Hiromu, Mori Kaoru, Steve Jobs, Miyazaki Hayao, Walt Disney, Depeche Mode, John Stockton. RESPECT.
#4GjainPosted 8/27/2013 9:53:56 AM
Tivor posted...
Awesome. Way better than the sale that GOG had a while ago. And this one's DRM-free too.

although this is a great deal. the dnd deal on gog isnt the same. and has more games included...
#5MaKhaosPosted 8/27/2013 10:01:57 AM
Gjain posted...
Tivor posted...

although this is a great deal. the dnd deal on gog isnt the same. and has more games included...

That one was with all the Neverwinters.
---
"TSA lady opened my bag and asked me about my Magic: The Gathering booster packs.
I explained that they're not weapons since I have no land." -Day[9]
#6TivorPosted 8/27/2013 10:34:32 AM
MaKhaos posted...
Gjain posted...
Tivor posted...

That one was with all the Neverwinters.

That's true, but the GOG sale had its discount rate on a sliding scale, which really sucked when you only wanted a few of the titles from their list. To get the games in this sale from that GOG sale, I think it would've cost like $15.
---
Vin Scully, Herge, Ray K. Metzker, Arakawa Hiromu, Mori Kaoru, Steve Jobs, Miyazaki Hayao, Walt Disney, Depeche Mode, John Stockton. RESPECT.
#7_Marka_Ragnos_Posted 8/27/2013 10:42:59 AM
Now I just have to wait for a somewhat decent sale on the Neverwinter Nights games.
---
i5 4670k| 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3| EVGA GTX 780|Alienware m17x
http://i.imgur.com/j8vZrBQ.jpg
#8TowerBooks3192Posted 8/27/2013 10:45:23 AM
Happy to see it from their post but then I realised its the one without NWN and I only need NWN2 (It was on sale for countless times but I never bought it)
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower