This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would this be a decent pre-built?

#21Deathx113Posted 8/28/2013 4:25:28 AM
TimePharaoh posted...
Deathx113 posted...
It is a decent computer, got me an $800 alienware and haven't played a game that I can't max.

I'd build my own computer but that fact that is takes 3 pages to explain the basics (the sticky) is a good enough reason to stick with pre-built.

What are your most played games, League of Legends, FTL, and DOS games? You obviously don't play anything from this century or you're lying your ass off

Saints Row 3, Just Cause 2, Battlefield 3, Guns of Icarus, DMC etc etc
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113
#22SlaynPosted 8/28/2013 4:30:21 AM
Deathx113 posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
Deathx113 posted...
It is a decent computer, got me an $800 alienware and haven't played a game that I can't max.

I'd build my own computer but that fact that is takes 3 pages to explain the basics (the sticky) is a good enough reason to stick with pre-built.

What are your most played games, League of Legends, FTL, and DOS games? You obviously don't play anything from this century or you're lying your ass off

My 2600k and dual GTX660 can max Battlefield 3. I am wondering what your definition of max is. 720p, high settings, no AA, 30 fps?

2560x1440, ultra settings, 16x AA, 60 fps. That is a proper max.

Back on track... I don't understand these computers. Take a CPU like not made for gaming, add in 16gb of memory, and TWO crappy gaming cards... WTF is this!?!?
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#23Deathx113Posted 8/28/2013 4:33:24 AM
Slayn posted...
Deathx113 posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
Deathx113 posted...

My 2600k and dual GTX660 can max Battlefield 3. I am wondering what your definition of max is. 720p, high settings, no AA, 30 fps?

2560x1440, ultra settings, 16x AA, 60 fps. That is a proper max.

Back on track... I don't understand these computers. Take a CPU like not made for gaming, add in 16gb of memory, and TWO crappy gaming cards... WTF is this!?!?

I just go to the options menu and put everything as high as it can go, if I know what it does anyway.
---
Name: Ernest (Yes, I've been to camp)
Add me, GT/PSN: Deathx113