This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Skullgirls - worth it if you're not a pervert?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Skullgirls - worth it if you're not a pervert?

User Info: nintend0Fan46

nintend0Fan46
3 years ago#21
I think it's worth it.
FGoAT Abbreviated: OoT, LttP, MM, EB, TF2, DE:HR, SSBB, SMG2, CoH, KNiD, SMW2:YI, P2, MK:DD, PW:AA, SC:CT, BK, L4D2, MP5, KI:U, MPT, 007:EoN, SC2, PM:TTYD...

User Info: BizzyBrm27

BizzyBrm27
3 years ago#22
JKatarn posted...
How is it hentai? Sure, the girls are supposed to be teenagers and some of the outfits are a bit skimpy, but it's hardly perverted, unless you associated anything with Japanese anime/that style with hentai, in which case nothing I can say will change your mind. I haven't played the game, but it looks like fun.

User Info: Zohar_Metatron

Zohar_Metatron
3 years ago#23
Fade2black001 posted...
The best 2D fighter is still Blaze Blue.

hahahahahahahahahaha
By Grabthar's Hammer, what a savings.

User Info: OdiousThirteen

OdiousThirteen
3 years ago#24
Zohar_Metatron posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
The best 2D fighter is still Blaze Blue.

hahahahahahahahahaha

I know. I laughed at the typo, too.

He meant Blazblue.

User Info: sirtonne

sirtonne
3 years ago#25
Why is it so many people complain about sexualised girls in games like it's only for perverts and sexist men? I suppose these people think games with violent killing are only for psychopaths? Goes to show how f-d up our society is that we love shooting people but get all offended or put off games basically because of boobs. Grow up.

Back on topic, I wouldn't recommend Skullgirls on PC unless you're a casual fighter gamer and plan to stay that way. There is no high level fighting community on PC but there are plenty of scrubs and cheaters. It's gonna be a while before any PC fighter is worth playing for good players who want good competition.

User Info: BDSM

BDSM
3 years ago#26
There is nothing perverted at all about the game.

I mean I personally would have freaky Lovecraftian sex with Minette, but the game doesn't impose that upon me.
Games I've played where you have non-consensual sex with your step-sister while half drowning her in a kitchen sink: 1

User Info: DownSouth113

DownSouth113
3 years ago#27
Pervert topic?
i5 3570k,Nvidia GTX 650 Ti, 8gb DDR3,ASRock Z77 Pro 4,Apevia Black/Blue X-Trooper, 675 Thermaltake,Windows 8
Steam- Perfectvillain

User Info: Oldschool_DBZ

Oldschool_DBZ
3 years ago#28
damn if its not a perv game then not worth playing.
"The more things change, the more they stay the same" -Snake Plissken Escape from L.A.

User Info: eddy1nsane

eddy1nsane
3 years ago#29
Metal and Lace 2, the best fighting girls on PC.
God created the world, everything else are made in China

User Info: The_Weeaboo

The_Weeaboo
3 years ago#30
I didn't know PCH was this easily trolled. Well done, TC.
Nippon Banzai!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Skullgirls - worth it if you're not a pervert?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived