This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Skullgirls - worth it if you're not a pervert?

#41KURRUPTORPosted 8/28/2013 7:06:01 PM
TimePharaoh posted...
KURRUPTOR posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
Its basic and generic. The best 2D fighter is still Blaze Blue. I wouldn't spend more than 5 bucks on it.

Ironic considering you don't even know how to spell the games name.

What is ironic about that? http://i2.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/010/692/19789999.jpg

It's ironic because he described Skull Girls as "basic and generic" while describing "Blaze Blue" as the best 2D fighter, when both of these statements are essentially the opposite of reality with BB being more basic and generic, and it's worse because he doesn't know what the "best 2D fighter" is called.

a : the use of words to express something other than and especially the opposite of the literal meaning

You're welcome.

http://www.promoboxx.com/blog/wp-content/uploads//2012/10/the_more_you_know.jpeg

The only way that spelling something wrong could be ironic is if you were speaking of correct spelling whilst you spelled something wrong... there is nothing ironic about spelling blaze blue incorrectly.

You specifically stated that the mis-spelling of the games name was ironic; which it isn't at all.
---
Drugs are never the answer, unless the question is what isn't the answer.
#42YoungAdultLinkPosted 8/28/2013 7:20:39 PM
It's ironic because he should know what the name of the 'best game' is if he's going to talk about it.
---
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya
#43hyperskate65Posted 8/28/2013 7:43:19 PM
Did anyone ever consider maybe he was on his phone and it auto-corrected?
---
his comparison suggests we're closet african americans.
PSN BlahblahUnicornx 3rd General UMvC3 Heroes
#44DarkZV2BetaPosted 8/28/2013 7:49:45 PM
Guess Darkstalkers is a hentai game.
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
#45YoungAdultLinkPosted 8/28/2013 8:09:12 PM
hyperskate65 posted...

Nobody should be using autocorrect.

Also only 3 of the 9 characters are under 18. Filia's 16, dresses like a mix of a schoolgirl and a 20s rich woman. Painwheel is a lab experiment that looks like she's wearing a mix between a butcher's apron and a hospital gown. Squigly is wearing a gown that shows, *gasp*, her shoulders!

Valentine and Cerebella are the only characters with visible cleavage, they're 27 and 18. Parasoul shows off her legs, she's 25. Double is a mass of immortal flesh that disguises itself as a nun.
---
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya
#46The_Pig_Hostage(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 8:17:33 PM
YoungAdultLink posted...
hyperskate65 posted...

Also only 3 of the 9 characters are under 18. Filia's 16, dresses like a mix of a schoolgirl and a 20s rich woman. Painwheel is a lab experiment that looks like she's wearing a mix between a butcher's apron and a hospital gown. Squigly is wearing a gown that shows, *gasp*, her shoulders!

Valentine and Cerebella are the only characters with visible cleavage, they're 27 and 18. Parasoul shows off her legs, she's 25. Double is a mass of immortal flesh that disguises itself as a nun.

hot.
#47spardasiegPosted 8/29/2013 11:01:52 PM
OdiousThirteen posted...
Zohar_Metatron posted...
Fade2black001 posted...
The best 2D fighter is still Blaze Blue.

hahahahahahahahahaha

I know. I laughed at the typo, too.

He meant Blazblue.

Seriously...that game was a worse Guilty Gear, and thats it really...
---
My Photography and such: http://insidemyeyes.aminus3.com/ (I take pictures of unsuspecting people and inanimate objects for funsies mostly.)
#48KelysticPosted 8/29/2013 11:15:22 PM
Hentai? lol.

This game is great and I don't see much hentai-themes in it.
---
3DS FC: 0189-8885-0137
#49BDSMPosted 8/30/2013 12:28:34 AM
The_Pig_Hostage posted...
YoungAdultLink posted...
hyperskate65 posted...

hot.

Super hot.
---
Games I've played where you have non-consensual sex with your step-sister while half drowning her in a kitchen sink: 1
#50sonicteam2k1Posted 8/30/2013 2:34:54 AM
DaedalusEx posted...
The combos are too long, ruins the game IMO: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=flqmFsqPv4w#t=04m45s

Looks flashy, but it turns the versus mode into a single-player rhythm game after the first hit confirm. Not my thing, but if you liked MvC you'll find a lot to like in Skullgirls.

lol I like the game but yeah you're right
---
See The Game Collection
http://www.gamespot.com/users/nights_team2k7/games_table?mode=own