This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hope you all purchased Lords of Shadow ( best ARPG ever made)

#21RPGMattPosted 8/27/2013 5:42:34 PM
God of War is boring. Devil May Cry is boring. This game is boring.
---
http://www.facebook.com/chaosframe
#22immortaltech6Posted 8/27/2013 5:44:18 PM
It was a reboot & Mercury Steam is based in Spain. I think they even said something in the credits about having the religious and ethnic diversity of the team's multitude of influences shine through in all aspects.

LoS2 looks even bigger and better. Gonna be epic! Proof there will always be people to complain about something just to stand on opposite grounds than the next guy: complaints of LoS being TOO LONG. Remember those? Lol.
#23The_AntiGrimPosted 8/27/2013 5:54:42 PM
KidInTheHall posted...
^ TimePharaoh post.

KidInTheHall jab.
---
Sidekick to the famous DarkHero
#24SirisS-G-PPosted 8/27/2013 6:08:37 PM
Does it count if I bought it new for $64 on PS3? I'll wait for a sell since I already beat and yea the game is great.
#25GwynsSonSolaire(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 6:26:48 PM
Asellus posted...
You get experience points you can buy/upgrade your moves with - that's about as far as any "rpg" elements go.

You play the role of Gabriel Belmont ...

Anyways

This game has an amazing story, and some crazy twists, and over 25hours gameplay just for the story

I have yet to play the DLC
---
Proud Gamefaqs Shirt Owner
#26AskeladdPosted 8/27/2013 6:35:42 PM
GwynsSonSolaire posted...
Asellus posted...
You get experience points you can buy/upgrade your moves with - that's about as far as any "rpg" elements go.

You play a role in virtually every game that isn't some abstract puzzle game like Tetris. That isn't what an RPG is. By that logic GTA, Metal Gear Solid and Half-Life are all RPGs.
---
TWSS hes speken end the wenner es E. There cen enle be ene.
"If it can fit in a Pokeball it can fit in a Gatorade bottle. I'mma catch it." NobleRoar
#27pokechampionPosted 8/27/2013 6:43:21 PM
where's my copy >:/
---
Official Firaga of the Dissidia 012: Duodecim Final Fantasy Board.
Steam Account: sephiroth_713
#28MonkeymagePosted 8/27/2013 7:45:51 PM
Askeladd posted...
GwynsSonSolaire posted...
Asellus posted...

You play a role in virtually every game that isn't some abstract puzzle game like Tetris. That isn't what an RPG is. By that logic GTA, Metal Gear Solid and Half-Life are all RPGs.

>Taking the bait
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
#29nighthawk16Posted 8/27/2013 8:07:05 PM
The game is pretty fantastic. Excellent combat, compelling story, lengthy campaign, great pacing, enemy variety, and lore. It's hampered by some wonky platforming controls, and a few lackluster boss battles, but overall a great experience. The DLC is absolutely rubbish though. Maybe 45min for each chapter.

But I haven't played any of other Castlevania's, apart from Symphony of the Night, so I judge this game very much separately from the rest of the series than a hardcore fan might.
---
Well if it isn't fat stinking billygoat Billyboy in poison. How art thou, thou globby bottle of cheap stinking chip-oil?
#30immortaltech6Posted 8/27/2013 8:11:46 PM
^ One DLC was only good for the story and the other one for the boss fight. Play that on the hardest trophy unlock setting for a good challenge.