This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

This a good laptop?

#11mizukage2(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 9:06:39 PM
Dragnfyr posted...
Note that XP Mode on Windows 7 will not allow you to run games. It's more for legacy business applications than anything else.

Also in the product details it says it has an AMD 8970M which should be pretty powerful.

Ah, so it wont help me play older games at all? Then I guess I will save money by getting the home version instead.
---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh
#12TimePharaohPosted 8/27/2013 9:23:17 PM
What games don't work on Windows 7 and work exclusively on XP? I can't think of one and I have a couple thousand games dating from DOS to a week ago
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#13mizukage2(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 11:28:52 AM
TimePharaoh posted...
What games don't work on Windows 7 and work exclusively on XP? I can't think of one and I have a couple thousand games dating from DOS to a week ago

None really, but it would have been nice to be able to play older games just by switching on XP mode instead of fiddling around with them to make them compatible.
---
I mean, i never see the right bash the left on anything because the blame game causes more issues than anything-Josh