This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why couldn't the Humble Bundle last until Friday

#11OrgeLambart(Topic Creator)Posted 8/27/2013 10:44:23 PM
I wasn't begging for anything, just was sort of dismayed when I saw Netflix took out their money X 2. Also when you purchase a new home and that home has tons of issues that were unforeseen, finances can become a bit tight very quickly. One of the first things to go is the video game budget.

I thank the people who helped me out with getting the games, was a very nice thing to do, again this wasn't a begging topic, if I wanted to beg for the games I'd have sat around and waited for one of those give away topics.

I have over 4k karma and find it rather distasteful to beg for things, although I have in the past helped people out with different codes, not for the PC but from Xbox 360.

Again thank you for the help.
---
Xboxlive - Orge Lambart , Steam ID - Orge Lambart
#12TimePharaohPosted 8/27/2013 11:08:40 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
I wasn't begging for anything, just was sort of dismayed when I saw Netflix took out their money X 2. Also when you purchase a new home and that home has tons of issues that were unforeseen, finances can become a bit tight very quickly. One of the first things to go is the video game budget.

I thank the people who helped me out with getting the games, was a very nice thing to do, again this wasn't a begging topic, if I wanted to beg for the games I'd have sat around and waited for one of those give away topics.

I have over 4k karma and find it rather distasteful to beg for things, although I have in the past helped people out with different codes, not for the PC but from Xbox 360.

Again thank you for the help.

So your budget is so tight that you don't have $1, but you have enough for monthly netflix? And "videogame budget", sure, but you don't have $1 kicking around?

Again, bigger problems.
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#13AnatomyHorrorPosted 8/27/2013 11:11:49 PM
I got a Dead Space 3 code the other day with pure skill and quickness as it was posted. This guy comes in and gets the whole bundle for free without any effort. I'm PISSED!