This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I bought the Razer Tiamat 2.2 headset!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I bought the Razer Tiamat 2.2 headset!

User Info: Ep1taph303

Ep1taph303
3 years ago#11
Lol @ gaming headphones
Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197966683944/

User Info: thatfool12Gs

thatfool12Gs
3 years ago#12
Granted TC, you have a few people who will come here to simply bash Razer, cause' you're right - It does seem to be "cool" to do it..

But don't you think its a LITTLE strange that so many people have had issues w/ their products? I wish I didn't have to complain about their crap, because it's money that could have been spent in so many better places.

I've been through:

Earforce DSS - Worked great for a year, now it crackles. Came with X11's.

X11 Headphones - static when adjusting volume, strange audio interference when using the the mic with a third party controller. The wire in the mic lost its ability to stay where you place it. My 30 lb son stepped on it and the band easily snapped. Life = 1 year

Razer Onza #1 - quit responding to USB power after a month. Returned to store.

Razer Onza #2 - joystick deadzone jacked in one month rendering precision play in FPS near impossible.

Razer Death Adder - sensor tracking issues, and the palm logo light seriously works when it feels like it. Life = 1 year
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I bought the Razer Tiamat 2.2 headset!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived