This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Bioshock Infinite $16 at GMG with code heads up

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bioshock Infinite $16 at GMG with code heads up
2 years ago#1
With 20% off code it's on sale for $16.00

code GMG20-KCDKK-H4TPB

When you paste the code the button to apply will be grayed out, just backspace B on H4TPB and type B again and you can click on it; then the code will be applied.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/shooter/bioshock-infinite-na/

Just posting in case no topic was made.
---
i5 760 @ 3.8ghz / 4GB DDR3 Ripjaws / GTX 460 SLI @ 800/2000 / Cooler Master GX 750W PSU / Cooler Master Advance II case / Acer 22 1680x1050 / Windows 7 64
2 years ago#2
Nice, perfect time to nab this.
---
Official Gai of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations board
2 years ago#3
Nice, thanks for the heads up. And you dont have to backspace on the voucher, just hitting one of the direction keys works as well.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
2 years ago#4
It's a shame the voucher won't work on the season pass. Still $7 each for the two pieces of story dlc doesn't seem that bad.
2 years ago#5
The game itself was kind of a disappointment(gameplay wise), but how is the graphics on PC? Hopefully better than xbox and not just a polished port.
---
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS
2 years ago#6
DARQ MX posted...
The game itself was kind of a disappointment(gameplay wise), but how is the graphics on PC? Hopefully better than xbox and not just a polished port.

The graphics are overall very good except for a few areas where they clearly overlooked the textures.
---
http://i.imgur.com/nrx65Pw.jpg
We should take away their metal boxes!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Bioshock Infinite $16 at GMG with code heads up

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived