This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What should I play? (link to steam library included)

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What should I play? (link to steam library included)
3 years ago#1
http://steamcommunity.com/id/strileckifunk/games/

Eh?!
i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz [] HIS IceQ X^2 7970 |1200|1600|3GB| [] 16GB Ripjaws Z 1866 [] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [] 250GB Samsung 840 [] 2TB Barracuda [] CX 600 PSU [] H80i
3 years ago#2
Well, looking at the low playtimes, first thing I'd do is ask if you've played the console versions of any of those.
Games I've played where you have non-consensual sex with your step-sister while half drowning her in a kitchen sink: 1
3 years ago#3
Thomas Was Alone!
Nothing beats being productive. ~ Fizzle_Pork
3 years ago#4
http://steamcommunity.com/id/strileckifunk/games?tab=all

that link should actually work better. A lot of games I have played on other platforms before building this rig. IE: Skyrim, Dishonored, Fallout: NV, etc.
i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz [] HIS IceQ X^2 7970 |1200|1600|3GB| [] 16GB Ripjaws Z 1866 [] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [] 250GB Samsung 840 [] 2TB Barracuda [] CX 600 PSU [] H80i
3 years ago#5
Do a Dark Souls level 1 Pyromancer run. (i admittedly haven't done it since the DLC content, but it was fun in vanilla)

Most fun I ever had getting invaded.
Games I've played where you have non-consensual sex with your step-sister while half drowning her in a kitchen sink: 1
3 years ago#6
You have Psychonauts with no play time, and Half-Life 2 with only .2 hours on it, which means it either didn't work, or you didn't like the first 12 minutes of it, so I'd suggest giving that one a try. And I haven't played System Shock 2 yet (been on my list since it came out, but I have a long backlog), but that one is supposed to be great, and you haven't played it yet either.

So Psychonauts, Half-Life 2, and System Shock 2. All games I either love or haven't played and just assume is great because everyone says it is.
Every Pony is best Pony, Fluttershy is just my favorite.
Do it and do it right!
3 years ago#7
thatauthor posted...
Thomas Was Alone!

Great game.
NNID: Jesus-is-God 3DS FC: 3952-8112-9436
Steam ID: Inferno700
3 years ago#8
Capsized.
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
3 years ago#9
Play 3DMark, I heard it has the best combat.
Therefore I am....yes yes...
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What should I play? (link to steam library included)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived