This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone who uses there PC as there main platform getting a PS4?

#1cjsdowgPosted 8/28/2013 10:21:16 PM
I was thinking about it .. however know having running into some expenses I don't know . I was just wondering if anyone else was making the leap?
---
Bender: Well, everybody, I just saved a turtle. What have you done with your lives?
#2my_name_is_EdPosted 8/28/2013 10:23:29 PM
I might. I regret going 360 last gen.

and I said might. I'm not even sure if I'll get a console this coming gen. But if I do, I'm not going anywhere near Nintendo and especially no Xbox.
---
http://i.imgur.com/cSf50Qs.png
#3cjsdowg(Topic Creator)Posted 8/28/2013 10:28:00 PM
I think the only game that I would really miss if MGS 5 . But other than that most things come out for the PC.
---
Bender: Well, everybody, I just saved a turtle. What have you done with your lives?
#4Bigj089Posted 8/28/2013 10:32:31 PM
I might, it greatly depends on the games and how the console turns out. Pretty sure Im not grabbing an Xbox One though.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#5rareware101Posted 8/28/2013 10:34:27 PM
Yep. Jumping ship from the 360 because I'm not willing to forgive all the BS. Cancelled my preorder though as the lauch lineup looks decidedly meh so will get one next year.
---
The Jeff Minter Llama360 Hardware Achievement - Unlocked after completing the Visualiser
#6Bigj089Posted 8/28/2013 10:48:44 PM
rareware101 posted...
Yep. Jumping ship from the 360 because I'm not willing to forgive all the BS. Cancelled my preorder though as the lauch lineup looks decidedly meh so will get one next year.

Kind of how I feel. Cant believe how their PR department handled things. I just find it funny when companies think they know what we want more than we do and act like asses when we say otherwise.
---
I hate pineapple pizza but I don't boycott pizza shops that offer that abomination.--The Liberator
#7TimePharaohPosted 8/28/2013 10:54:41 PM
Nope
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#8PhilOnDezPosted 8/28/2013 11:00:23 PM
Depends on if PC starts getting a lot of jrpg supports. Right now things are looking pretty good so I'm kinda doubting it, picked up a vita after the price cut, planning on doing the same for the 3DS. I've been waiting for the 3DS 2.0 in addition to the price cut, they finally announced that and I'm definitely not getting that abomination so all that's left is a price cut.
---
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
#9SavageDonzillaPosted 8/28/2013 11:07:22 PM
Yep. I know if I want to play JRPGs I am going to need to get a PS4. Just not enough of them on PC for me. But I also plan on getting an Xbone. I'm that kind of gamer that when I see an ad for a game, I don't want to find out it's on a system I don't have. Much rather see a game and if I want to play it, know I can.
---
I486SX 33MHz |256MB RAM | IBM EGA 64kb | Dell M990 19" CRT | IBM 200watt PSU
#10claytonbuckleyPosted 8/28/2013 11:12:42 PM
Maybe, depends on MGS5.

If i do get one though it will be when there's been a few price drops.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/somonah/