This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Massive Amazon sale, Civ V Brave New World $15, Dark Souls $7.50

#31lionheart5656Posted 8/30/2013 11:36:25 AM
XNo_FearX posted...
beezer08 posted...
Dark Souls is a terrible port, you essentially need mods to make it acceptable. For the others it depends on how much you like them.

damn everyone says Dark Souls is a terrible port ):
I might skip metro since its still pretty expensive but I may get Sleeping dogs again since I heard the pc version is the best and its only $10

It's actually a perfect port.

It's just terrible for PC. What you get is exactly what you would get on consoles. It's nearly unplayable without a controller.

There are mods which allow for basic PC tweaks.

If you have a PS3, I'd get it there. The developers have never touched a PC before and weren't prepared to defend against hackers. So the PC version has a pretty good amount of hackers.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.
#32Stalker415Posted 8/30/2013 11:53:43 AM
is tomb raider worth it?
---
http://i.imgur.com/dqCQPj8.gif
#33Cool_Dude667Posted 8/30/2013 12:01:09 PM
Stalker415 posted...
is tomb raider worth it?

Standard AAA title, pretty good graphics but forgettable story, characters, and weapon/upgrades.
---
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi
#34Moose_Of_WoePosted 8/30/2013 12:02:35 PM
lionheart5656 posted...
XNo_FearX posted...
beezer08 posted...
Dark Souls is a terrible port, you essentially need mods to make it acceptable. For the others it depends on how much you like them.

damn everyone says Dark Souls is a terrible port ):
I might skip metro since its still pretty expensive but I may get Sleeping dogs again since I heard the pc version is the best and its only $10

It's actually a perfect port.

It's just terrible for PC. What you get is exactly what you would get on consoles. It's nearly unplayable without a controller.

There are mods which allow for basic PC tweaks.

If you have a PS3, I'd get it there. The developers have never touched a PC before and weren't prepared to defend against hackers. So the PC version has a pretty good amount of hackers.

Unfortunately, all three versions are littered with save editing tool bags.