This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Penny Arcade's On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness 3, 4, on sale $4

#1DarthFrozanousPosted 8/29/2013 10:10:28 AM
They are both 50% off and then theres a combo pack which is 50% off get them, they are great games

$4 for both games is a sick deal

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/28354/
---
i5-3570k 3.4ghz | HiS 7950 BOOST 3GB | OCZ 256GB SSD / 18 GB RAM | 2 TB Barracuda | 750GB Hitachi | P8B75-V | Blackwidow Ultimate
Wii U, PS3, 3DS PC | GameFAQS
#2SinisterSlayPosted 8/29/2013 10:13:15 AM
Looks interesting.

Are these sequels to something?
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#3DarthFrozanous(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 10:18:39 AM
1 and 2 are made from different developers so 3 and 4 are made by another. 3 has an intro to the series so u wont b lost by missing out on 1 and 2
---
i5-3570k 3.4ghz | HiS 7950 BOOST 3GB | OCZ 256GB SSD / 18 GB RAM | 2 TB Barracuda | 750GB Hitachi | P8B75-V | Blackwidow Ultimate
#4SinisterSlayPosted 8/29/2013 10:20:32 AM
DarthFrozanous posted...
1 and 2 are made from different developers so 3 and 4 are made by another. 3 has an intro to the series so u wont b lost by missing out on 1 and 2

Is 1 and 2 on steam? Should I try and get them too?
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence
#5DarthFrozanous(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 10:21:29 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
DarthFrozanous posted...

i woudnt, 1 and 2 are on steam but they are more expensive and imo not as good. you'll get a great experience from 3 and 4 and you wont miss out on much
---
#6SinisterSlayPosted 8/29/2013 10:22:31 AM
DarthFrozanous posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
DarthFrozanous posted...

i woudnt, 1 and 2 are on steam but they are more expensive and imo not as good. you'll get a great experience from 3 and 4 and you wont miss out on much

OK cool, I'll buy them tonight, they look like turn based RPG's right? (at work, cant watch videos)
---
#7DarthFrozanous(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 10:24:13 AM
SinisterSlay posted...
DarthFrozanous posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
DarthFrozanous posted...

OK cool, I'll buy them tonight, they look like turn based RPG's right? (at work, cant watch videos)

yeah they are. 3 has a fun job system and 4 has a really intuitive monster system kinda like dragon quest monsters its rly good the stories are great. U cant go wrong
---
#8SinisterSlayPosted 8/29/2013 10:26:50 AM
DarthFrozanous posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
DarthFrozanous posted...
SinisterSlay posted...
DarthFrozanous posted...

yeah they are. 3 has a fun job system and 4 has a really intuitive monster system kinda like dragon quest monsters its rly good the stories are great. U cant go wrong

Good, these games are nice because they don't need my gaming computer. I can play them on anything I have access to.
Hopefully they have cloud saves support, but it's not a deal breaker if they don't
---
#9DarthFrozanous(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 10:30:47 AM
SinisterSlay posted...

Good, these games are nice because they don't need my gaming computer. I can play them on anything I have access to.
Hopefully they have cloud saves support, but it's not a deal breaker if they don't

they do actually lol win-win for you today. If u like rpgs the ppl that made 3 and 4 also have two other games tht are cheap and good. They're on steam: Breath of Death 7 and Cthulhu Saves the World. Rly funny and fun games. I can't recommend them enough
---
#10SinisterSlayPosted 8/29/2013 10:34:36 AM
DarthFrozanous posted...
SinisterSlay posted...

they do actually lol win-win for you today. If u like rpgs the ppl that made 3 and 4 also have two other games tht are cheap and good. They're on steam: Breath of Death 7 and Cthulhu Saves the World. Rly funny and fun games. I can't recommend them enough

Already own those, I'm on the final level in Cthulhu saves the world.
---