This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Humble Bundle weekly sale is up

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Humble Bundle weekly sale is up
2 years ago#11
Are these games worth it? I don't know much about them. And only really heard of a few?
---
Gamertag: deltaywicker
Email me at 1009delta@gmail.com if you have any questions or comments about my post. Visit http:www.sonforums.co.nr
2 years ago#12
Great I'm the only one who gets modded, and I'm the one who made the cleanest joke...
---
Nope Nope Nope!!!!
(message deleted)
2 years ago#14
daemon_dan posted...
DerPancake posted...
Great I'm the only one who gets modded, and I'm the one who made the cleanest joke...

As much as I tend to dislike you, I agree. It's kinda odd considering the other jokes. Oh well. ...happens

I wouldn'tt use the word Ship as that, thats the reason I got modded, unless the mods are just jealous of me thats why the only mod me.

What you dislike me?
---
Nope Nope Nope!!!!
(edited 0 seconds ago)
2 years ago#15
DerPancake posted...
daemon_dan posted...
DerPancake posted...

As much as I tend to dislike you, I agree. It's kinda odd considering the other jokes. Oh well. ...happens

I wouldn'tt use the word Ship as that, thats the reason I got modded, unless the mods are just jealous of me thats why the only mod me.

What you dislike me?

It's not obvious when I troll your topics and call you derp-cake? Although Snuckie was the first I saw doing that, still. It fits.

We're goin on a feel ship
---
"Asgaard's always been my home! But I'm of different blood.
I will overthrow their throne! Deceiver of the Gods!."
2 years ago#16
Only one I have any real interest in is Warlock, unfortunately. :|
---
Crimson night & Celsion moon, misfiction, not save the Player is Prayer, yes, Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Humble Bundle weekly sale is up

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived