This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Humble Bundle weekly sale is up

#111009deltaPosted 8/29/2013 2:31:07 PM
Are these games worth it? I don't know much about them. And only really heard of a few?
---
Gamertag: deltaywicker
Email me at 1009delta@gmail.com if you have any questions or comments about my post. Visit http:www.sonforums.co.nr
#12DerPancakePosted 8/29/2013 2:31:56 PM
Great I'm the only one who gets modded, and I'm the one who made the cleanest joke...
---
Nope Nope Nope!!!!
#13daemon_danPosted 8/29/2013 2:33:40 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#14DerPancakePosted 8/29/2013 2:39:39 PM(edited)
daemon_dan posted...
DerPancake posted...
Great I'm the only one who gets modded, and I'm the one who made the cleanest joke...

As much as I tend to dislike you, I agree. It's kinda odd considering the other jokes. Oh well. ...happens

I wouldn'tt use the word Ship as that, thats the reason I got modded, unless the mods are just jealous of me thats why the only mod me.

What you dislike me?
---
Nope Nope Nope!!!!
#15daemon_danPosted 8/29/2013 2:42:01 PM
DerPancake posted...
daemon_dan posted...
DerPancake posted...

As much as I tend to dislike you, I agree. It's kinda odd considering the other jokes. Oh well. ...happens

I wouldn'tt use the word Ship as that, thats the reason I got modded, unless the mods are just jealous of me thats why the only mod me.

What you dislike me?

It's not obvious when I troll your topics and call you derp-cake? Although Snuckie was the first I saw doing that, still. It fits.

We're goin on a feel ship
---
"Asgaard's always been my home! But I'm of different blood.
I will overthrow their throne! Deceiver of the Gods!."
#16Doomsday FortePosted 8/29/2013 3:34:41 PM
Only one I have any real interest in is Warlock, unfortunately. :|
---
Crimson night & Celsion moon, misfiction, not save the Player is Prayer, yes, Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.