This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need help finding the title of old indie game where you play 2 stories at once.

#1YombieePosted 8/29/2013 12:36:21 PM
The game was a point and click adventure game but the gimmick was that there was two screens with two separate games that you played simultaneously.

One game was set in the future where you were an alien who's father owns a mega corporation of fast food and the other story was set in ancient egypt and had fantasy elements to it.

This was on PC many years ago and I was looking to play it again.
#2Yombiee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 3:18:25 PM
bump
#3anthrax360xPosted 8/29/2013 4:05:19 PM
Memoria is Now Available on Steam and 10% Off!*

Two stories, two main characters, one epic experience: in Memoria, players travel through different time periods, while following two distinct protagonists: Sadja, a southern princess who wants to be a war hero, and Geron, a bird catcher who wants to lift a curse from his girlfriend. The game combines point & click gameplay with unique magic skills.

Idk if this is what you were looking for, but I saw it and figured I would post it haha
---
The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world.
#4Yombiee(Topic Creator)Posted 8/29/2013 5:10:57 PM
Thanks for trying but this is not the game I'm looking for.

The game was presented two stories that acted out simultaneously and the screen was split horizontally, when you solved puzzles in one side are also solve the otherside, there was even two mouse pointers.

It was a freeware indie game irrc.
#5TastyKittyMMMMPosted 8/29/2013 8:18:57 PM
I hope you find out. Sounds interesting.
#6capgamerPosted 8/29/2013 8:23:48 PM
Check the adventure section of this site:
http://freeware.remakes.org/

It hasn't been updated in a couple of years but it has a big list of freeware games with screenshots. You might spot the one you're looking for... I've never played it.
---
The man keeps us down
because he likes to see us frown