This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cod ghost or battlefield 4

#31donbrifwayPosted 9/5/2013 1:10:23 AM
DerPancake posted...
Getting CoD for my close quarter combats, playing BF3 on close quarter maps and you can easily notice the game is not build for close quarters.

in other words you're just bad
---
Steam: donbrifway
Origin: donbr1fway
#32FishmonglerPosted 9/5/2013 1:14:23 AM
DerPancake posted...
Getting CoD for my close quarter combats, playing BF3 on close quarter maps and you can easily notice the game is not build for close quarters.

You only grind through CQC BF3 until you hit top 5 in gun game, then you go back to how the game should be played.
---
i7-3930K | Gigabyte GTX780 3GB | ASRock Extreme9 | Corsair Dominator GT 16GB 2133MHz | Corsair 240GB SSD | WD 4TB HDD | CM Storm Stryker | 1300W power
#33DerPancakePosted 9/5/2013 1:17:19 AM
donbrifway posted...
DerPancake posted...

in other words you're just bad

The game is not as smooth as CoD, I die a lot even though I'm already behind a wall (bad netcode ) and it happens much more than in Black Ops 2, the grenade spam is horrible in close quarters.

Hilariously my kill death ratio and win lose ratio is higher in Battlefield 3 than in Black Ops 2.
---
Nope Nope Nope!!!!
#34DerPancakePosted 9/5/2013 1:22:00 AM
Fishmongler posted...

You only grind through CQC BF3 until you hit top 5 in gun game, then you go back to how the game should be played.

I know, but really there is no game that does Close Quarter Combat as good as CoD.
---
Nope Nope Nope!!!!
#35thebladeofwoePosted 9/5/2013 2:08:49 AM
CoD TBH. as i hooe my laptop will run it (specs on sig) i can barely BF3 (60fps on low)
---
A10 ('@2.3) HD 7600G & HD 7670M 8gb ram W8.
#36FishmonglerPosted 9/5/2013 2:33:16 AM
All you need in a computer for bf3 is one good enough to get to the loading for davamand peak. That chant is great.

Oh, and DDR3 ram, otherwise only bother joining games with ticket counts above 500.
---
i7-3930K | Gigabyte GTX780 3GB | ASRock Extreme9 | Corsair Dominator GT 16GB 2133MHz | Corsair 240GB SSD | WD 4TB HDD | CM Storm Stryker | 1300W power
#37SnipeStarPosted 9/5/2013 2:44:28 AM
CoD, unfortunately.

i would get BF4 but origin.....
---
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
#38_GRIM_FANDANGO_Posted 9/5/2013 4:27:08 AM(edited)
I enjoyed the previous installments of the battlefield series more than I enjoyed the COD games, so it is battlefield for me.

I am not a COD hater, I thought COD4 was an amazing game, and I played that for hundreds of hours. But unfortunately in later releases within the franchise I just found it hard to get excited for anything. It feels like the COD games are a re-release of a great game, but even a great game gets old after more than half a decade.

For me personally, battlefield remains more fun. Both because there are more things added to be excited about, but also because the series as a whole just has more variety in gameplay, which to me makes things interesting much longer. Additionally it is what my friends play, and the game is especially fun when playing with people that you know and can communicate with. I think that if less people would lone wolf it all the time, the battlefield franchise would be more popular.

Personally the application needed to download and launch the game is not a big concern. I am not going to limit myself over something like that and miss out on playing a game that I might really enjoy. Besides, the main critique I have of Origin (limiting distribution of the game to their own service) also applies to Steam (both with Valve and even 3rd party producers like Bethesda). Given that it has come to this, with publishers making games exclusive and controlling distribution, I actually prefer there to be several competing services over there being just one. Ideally there would be a popular download service not tied to a publisher. In that sense, I have nothing against Origin. I know it is popular to think of EA as the bad guy, but it is partly Valve who sparked the largest incentive for publishers to setup their own alternative distribution platform.
---
I5 760 | GTX 560 Ti | FILCO Majestouch 2 tenkeyless | Zowie FK | Asus Xonar DGX | Sennheiser HD 518 | Samsung S24A350H
#39Ch3wyPosted 9/5/2013 4:52:34 AM
CoD Ghosts because it has a dog. This is someone I care about.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#40InterfusorPosted 9/5/2013 5:12:37 AM
Both as well. I play CoD for close quarters fast action and I play Battlefield for tanks, planes and automobiles!
---
I am not economically viable.