This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Which is superior, Diablo 3(ps3) or Diablo 3(pc)?

#41SlaynPosted 8/31/2013 2:09:52 AM
RolloverBouncin posted...
my_name_is_Ed posted...
Slayn posted...
Never really understood why people didn't like the AH. Don't like it, don't use it? All you did was trade stuff you don't need for gold, used gold to buy stuff you do need. No more spamming for trades. I heard the game got much easier too since I last played.

the entire focus of the game was the AH. the game was developed around it. The reason for the insanely low drop rates is because of the AH.

Instead of fixing the problem, they keep throwing on bandages and ducktape and hoping no one notices.

This 100%.

The AH destroyed the glory of finding something worth while as an accomplishment and the loot system is still crap. The itemization of stat affixes still random. They should of fixed the ransom rolled affixes before anything else like the damn ah.

I understand most of what people say regarding this, but I don't remember Diablo 2 having easy to obtain gear, especially runewords...
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#42jakisthePosted 8/31/2013 2:20:51 AM
If only TL2 had the stellar skill design of D3, then the choice would be so easy...
---
-Why is there yogurt in this cap?!
-It used to be milk, but, well, time makes fools of us all. (cookie for reference)::160 cookies given thus far::
#43SnipeStarPosted 8/31/2013 2:33:43 AM
Lemur_H posted...
Araphos posted...
Get the PS3 version, game will be a lot of fun with a fresh auction house.

Pretty sure it has no Gold or Real Money Auction House.

In fact, the game can be played entirely offline.

Get the PS3 version.

---
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
#44bigbadharryPosted 8/31/2013 3:48:57 AM
Hopefully they'll patch D3 PC someday with the console improvements? I wonder what D3 would have been like if they never merged with Actinovision? it was kinda of the deathblow for Blizzusedtobegoodard.