This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I found FF7 on PC at a thrift store, can anyone answer my question?

#21DarkZV2BetaPosted 8/30/2013 7:54:24 PM
my_name_is_Ed posted...
szunega posted...
my_name_is_Ed posted...
MasterDonGero posted...
szunega posted...

>being from /v/

>implying /v/ is the only board that uses greentext

>implying it was a jab at meme arrows

>implying it wasn't /v/ that didn't create greentext

>implying is wasn't /v/ that did create greentext

>using silly arrow thingies yay!
---
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
#22xanthan1Posted 8/30/2013 7:54:26 PM
daemon_dan posted...
xanthan1 posted...

-face palm- I meant getting a mod for the music rather than mess with the sound font stuff cause the vocal work on one-winged angel still isn't there.

You are horrible at expressing your meaning. Try actually making your post something other then a vague lump that can just easily mean you're complaining about mods as saying you should use them.
#23daemon_danPosted 8/30/2013 7:57:39 PM
xanthan1 posted...
daemon_dan posted...
xanthan1 posted...

-face palm- I meant getting a mod for the music rather than mess with the sound font stuff cause the vocal work on one-winged angel still isn't there.

You are horrible at expressing your meaning. Try actually making your post something other then a vague lump that can just easily mean you're complaining about mods as saying you should use them.

So when I do express it clearly, instead of being like "Oh. That's what you meant. Cool." you instead attempt to make me look foolish. Good on you.
---
"Asgaard's always been my home! But I'm of different blood.
I will overthrow their throne! Deceiver of the Gods!."
#24xanthan1Posted 8/30/2013 8:05:13 PM(edited)
daemon_dan posted...
xanthan1 posted...
daemon_dan posted...
xanthan1 posted...

So when I do express it clearly, instead of being like "Oh. That's what you meant. Cool." you instead attempt to make me look foolish. Good on you.

I didn't intend that, don't put words in my mouth, stop finding subtext that isn't there.

Also you made it sound I made some dumb mistake by misreading your bad post, wanna talk about being rude? Look at yourself first.