This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I found FF7 on PC at a thrift store, can anyone answer my question?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I found FF7 on PC at a thrift store, can anyone answer my question?
3 years ago#21
my_name_is_Ed posted...
szunega posted...
my_name_is_Ed posted...
MasterDonGero posted...
szunega posted...

>being from /v/

>implying /v/ is the only board that uses greentext

>implying it was a jab at meme arrows

>implying it wasn't /v/ that didn't create greentext

>implying is wasn't /v/ that did create greentext

>using silly arrow thingies yay!
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
3 years ago#22
daemon_dan posted...
xanthan1 posted...

-face palm- I meant getting a mod for the music rather than mess with the sound font stuff cause the vocal work on one-winged angel still isn't there.

You are horrible at expressing your meaning. Try actually making your post something other then a vague lump that can just easily mean you're complaining about mods as saying you should use them.
3 years ago#23
xanthan1 posted...
daemon_dan posted...
xanthan1 posted...

-face palm- I meant getting a mod for the music rather than mess with the sound font stuff cause the vocal work on one-winged angel still isn't there.

You are horrible at expressing your meaning. Try actually making your post something other then a vague lump that can just easily mean you're complaining about mods as saying you should use them.

So when I do express it clearly, instead of being like "Oh. That's what you meant. Cool." you instead attempt to make me look foolish. Good on you.
"Asgaard's always been my home! But I'm of different blood.
I will overthrow their throne! Deceiver of the Gods!."
3 years ago#24
daemon_dan posted...
xanthan1 posted...
daemon_dan posted...
xanthan1 posted...

So when I do express it clearly, instead of being like "Oh. That's what you meant. Cool." you instead attempt to make me look foolish. Good on you.

I didn't intend that, don't put words in my mouth, stop finding subtext that isn't there.

Also you made it sound I made some dumb mistake by misreading your bad post, wanna talk about being rude? Look at yourself first.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I found FF7 on PC at a thrift store, can anyone answer my question?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived