This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What is Steam's obsession with Prison Architect?

#11KidInTheHallPosted 8/30/2013 3:06:15 PM
pothocket posted...
KidInTheHall posted...
iceache posted...
Oh god. Shut up. No one cares. Quit complaining already.

This.

Complaining? I asked a ****ing question. I wanted to know why the game is so prominent on Steam.

You two are the annoying ones coming into a topic to complain about stuff that doesn't matter to you. Topics about early access annoy you? Don't ****ing go into them than and bump them to the top, genius.

The same could be said to you, you don't like early access games? Ignore them. I understand you want to know why Steam features it so much but how are we supposed to know? I don't mind Prison Architect but I can't tell you why Steam promotes it so much. Only the developer and Valve themselves could truly answer it.
---
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750
#12Lemur_HPosted 8/30/2013 3:19:43 PM
pothocket posted...
KidInTheHall posted...
iceache posted...
Oh god. Shut up. No one cares. Quit complaining already.

This.

Complaining? I asked a ****ing question. I wanted to know why the game is so prominent on Steam.

You two are the annoying ones coming into a topic to complain about stuff that doesn't matter to you. Topics about early access annoy you? Don't ****ing go into them than and bump them to the top, genius.

Take your own advice and move on.
#13happyscrub1Posted 8/30/2013 3:22:24 PM
Probably because P.A. actually has developers that are constantly communicating what they are doing and are always updating their games.

Other indie beta or alpha games I see make little progess
---
http://happyscrub.com/tierlist.jpg
#14akuma634Posted 8/30/2013 3:23:10 PM
God forbid they want to get people to check out something in the early access program. Let's tighten up those tinfoil hats and assume it's a Steam conspiracy! The whole point is to give people some incentive to buy the game, what this does is it helps the devs fund the game as it progresses, and the people who buy it can give feedback to the devs on the forums to give their opinions on how to make it a better game.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/akuma634
#15lionheart5656Posted 8/30/2013 3:25:26 PM
akuma634 posted...
God forbid they want to get people to check out something in the early access program. Let's tighten up those tinfoil hats and assume it's a Steam conspiracy! The whole point is to give people some incentive to buy the game, what this does is it helps the devs fund the game as it progresses, and the people who buy it can give feedback to the devs on the forums to give their opinions on how to make it a better game.

Whenever someone calls someone a tinfoil hat theorist, you know he doesn't have the intelligence to question things and therefore is not worth listening to.

There is no denying that the amount of exposure this game made by nobodies has gotten has far exceeded most, if not all, individual indie exposure on Steam.
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.