This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why do they add CURSING to videogames?

#1SpazH3dPosted 8/31/2013 3:07:24 AM
Seriously? Witcher 2 amazing game, but come on why do devs think we want to watch MEANY CURSING and then they turn it into an UNCHRISTIAN scene...
---
- My vision is augmented
#2AskeladdPosted 8/31/2013 3:32:46 AM
Haha! I get it. You just copied the same topic another guy made and changed a word like that other guy did. A ripping clever joke, good sir.
---
TWSS hes speken end the wenner es E. There cen enle be ene.
"If it can fit in a Pokeball it can fit in a Gatorade bottle. I'mma catch it." NobleRoar
#3Fade2black001Posted 8/31/2013 4:31:55 AM
Or its his alt...
---
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.
#4AskeladdPosted 8/31/2013 4:47:22 AM(edited)
No. People do this all the time on Gamefaqs (and I assume other places, but I have only seen it here). Somebody makes a topic, and another person thinks that topic is dumb, so they remake the same topic but change a word or two as a sardonic demonstration to show they think that topic was stupid. Then somebody else sees this and for some unfathomable reason thinks it is clever and then decides it would be hilarious to do the same thing. I have seen the same fad topic repeated a dozen times on the first page of a board before mods step in.

Trolling doesn't particularly bother me, but fad topics are just dumb. Plain and simple. Making one is like wearing a dunce cap.

Though if he did use an alt to make a fad topic of his own fad topic I suppose it would be like wearing two dunce caps. Que the Inception "BWAAAAH."
---
"If it can fit in a Pokeball it can fit in a Gatorade bottle. I'mma catch it." NobleRoar
#5rpgianPosted 8/31/2013 4:47:52 AM
Anything except violence is unamerican. Your supposed to hold your tongue to all purpose words and avert you eyes to all things pleasing so you can stab and destroy things better. If people want to make games sexy they should increase the gore and show the intestines the werewolves are ripping out in HD
#6MackorovPosted 8/31/2013 5:02:41 AM
What an original topic this is!
#7Ch3wyPosted 8/31/2013 5:43:56 AM
Askeladd posted...
No. People do this all the time on Gamefaqs (and I assume other places, but I have only seen it here). Somebody makes a topic, and another person thinks that topic is dumb, so they remake the same topic but change a word or two as a sardonic demonstration to show they think that topic was stupid. Then somebody else sees this and for some unfathomable reason thinks it is clever and then decides it would be hilarious to do the same thing. I have seen the same fad topic repeated a dozen times on the first page of a board before mods step in.

Trolling doesn't particularly bother me, but fad topics are just dumb. Plain and simple. Making one is like wearing a dunce cap.

Though if he did use an alt to make a fad topic of his own fad topic I suppose it would be like wearing two dunce caps. Que the Inception "BWAAAAH."

Ok Captain Buzzkill.
---
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.
#8El_ZaggyPosted 8/31/2013 5:47:10 AM(edited)
why do someone added cursing irl ?
Religion really? Leave your religion inside your house and stop polluting the internet with your beliefs.
#9AskeladdPosted 8/31/2013 5:46:09 AM
To infinity and then home in time for bed!
---
#10Flaktrooper123Posted 8/31/2013 6:03:35 AM
Because it adds to the story and character? Who could forgot the FUUUUUUUU scene in black ops.