This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed worth $9.99 to me?

#1TerantatekPosted 8/31/2013 10:51:12 AM
Let me first say I never ever played Sonic games. Also I tried a trial once and greatly dislike the characters. TF2 guys and random RTS characters? Eh..

I did enjoy the graphics and the mechanics though.
---
"The best revenge is to live a happy life"
Love, Peace, 420-14/7. Living in Euphoria
#2KeyeszxPosted 8/31/2013 10:53:19 AM
Why is this a question? It seems like you're making a statement. What's wrong with the TF2 guys and characters from Sega's games? Wreck It Ralph is fine with you but sega owned character aren't? You're being ridiculous. There is nothing wrong with the roster.
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#3Terantatek(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 10:57:49 AM(edited)
Keyeszx posted...
Why is this a question? It seems like you're making a statement. What's wrong with the TF2 guys and characters from Sega's games? Wreck It Ralph is fine with you but sega owned character aren't? You're being ridiculous. There is nothing wrong with the roster.

Wreck it Ralph? What? When did I ever talk about him. Also I never said there was anything wrong with the roster. Just cause I greatly dislike a character doesn't mean I think its wrong. Reread my post. I've just never really particularly liked Sega or TF2.
---
"The best revenge is to live a happy life"
Love, Peace, 420-14/7. Living in Euphoria
#4GarquillPosted 8/31/2013 11:10:24 AM
I cared about which characters I would use for about 5 hours. Then all the characters became nothing more than carts with varying stats and I just leveled them all up.
---
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein
#5WyzeGyePosted 8/31/2013 11:29:04 AM
I hate most nintendo characters, but I love mario kart... so, what are you trying to say? I spent near full price on Sonic Racing, and i regret nothing.
---
http://i.imgur.com/2dhh8tn.gif | http://i.imgur.com/p5EXSiq.jpg
http://i.crackedcdn.com/phpimages/article/2/2/7/201227_v1.gif
#6Teufel_xPosted 8/31/2013 11:33:43 AM
sonic racing is worth anything.
---
Playin Oldschool games for your enjoyment :)
MAG - 4X VET, PSN ID: Teufel9000 add me for Games!
#7KeyeszxPosted 8/31/2013 1:19:43 PM
Terantatek posted...
Keyeszx posted...

Wreck it Ralph? What? When did I ever talk about him. Also I never said there was anything wrong with the roster. Just cause I greatly dislike a character doesn't mean I think its wrong. Reread my post. I've just never really particularly liked Sega or TF2.

You specifically said you disliked TF2 and Sega but not wreck it ralph so I'm assuming you're fine with wreck it ralph.
---
PSN/Gamertag:Keyeszx (Don't send blank friend invite)
Currently Playing:League of Legends, Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3, Mortal Kombat, Infinity Blade 2
#8GeejiPosted 8/31/2013 1:46:30 PM
I have one from a 4 pack, do you want to trade la mulana (5 dollars right now) for a copy?
#9MasterDonGeroPosted 8/31/2013 2:46:25 PM
I just bought it two days ago and I ****ing love it to pieces.

TC, you seem very unsure about what you want.
---
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom