This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How's Hate Plus compared to Analogue?

#1blade6321Posted 8/31/2013 3:16:28 PM
Worth it if you enjoyed the first one?

And how long is it for a single play through, and how long to get all the endings aprox?

I did look at a few reviews, but I prefer to talk to some people that I can respond to- and they didn't really indicate how long the game was.
---
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044407572/
-Crabdom Ambassador.
#2mstop_4Posted 9/1/2013 7:20:07 PM
If you enjoyed the world, lore and characters in Analogue, then yes it is worth it, as Hate Plus expands on the backstories of those things. I found the the gameplay/interaction in Hate Plus to be simpler and more straighforward compared to Analogue.

It took about 10 hours for my first playthrough, not sure how long to get all the endings. The game is meant to be played over a course of three days per path. When you end a day in-game, it forces you to save and quit your current file and locks you out of it until the next day in real life. There is a way to bypass this, but one of the achievements requires you to play all paths without skipping any lockout periods.
---
blog.quadolorgames.com - My game dev blog
"Put it in H!"
#3blade6321(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 9:39:27 PM
Heh, I kinda gave up and just got it yesterday x)

Just finished day 2 as we speak - Hyun-ae romantic route.

I like it so far. Scrolling is awkward, but being able to click on names is cool. All of the stories are pretty depressing, despite the fact that you know they're all going to end in tragedy.
---
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198044407572/
-Crabdom Ambassador.
#4YuniuninuniunPosted 9/1/2013 10:53:56 PM
I can't remember if I enjoyed analogue or if I was just bored because my internet was out and I hadn't played it yet. I should go play it again and see which it was.
---
Playing: RaiderZ, Persona 3, La Mulana, Saint's Row IV, Dota 2