This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Witcher 2 best RPG of all time?

#1DerPancakePosted 8/31/2013 9:58:17 PM(edited)
Aside from a few scenes and the gore, this game has been phenomenal. The combat is fantastic (not sure if its the mod at all since I installed the mod before I played the game) and the story has been keeping me interested and I berly started chapter 2. I'm glad we are not getting crap ass turn based rpgs because action rpgs like this crap on turn based ones, and I hope japanese devs learn from this so instead of going the lazy turn based route they can make a good combat system.
---
Nope Nope Nope!!!!
#2PathlessBulletPosted 8/31/2013 9:56:58 PM
"Witcher 2" sure is a weird way to spell Diablo 3.
---
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."
#3DerPancake(Topic Creator)Posted 8/31/2013 10:00:18 PM(edited)
PathlessBullet posted...
"Witcher 2" sure is a weird way to spell Diablo 3.

Only played the starter edition, but the negative comments has kept me from buying the game because supposedly its a grind fest and I hate that.
---
Nope Nope Nope!!!!
#4DiviDudePosted 8/31/2013 10:01:17 PM
DerPancake posted...
Aside from a few scenes and the gore, this game has been phenomenal. The combat is fantastic (not sure if its the mod at all since I installed the mod before I played the game) and the story has been keeping me interested and I berly started chapter 2. I'm glad we are not getting crap ass turn based rpgs because action rpgs like this crap on turn based ones, and I hope japanese devs learn from this so instead of going the lazy turn based route they can make a good combat system.

:(
#5Xeno_PredatorPosted 8/31/2013 10:09:21 PM
"of all time" would depend on each individual's taste but The Witcher 2 is among one of the best.

You would not notice Diablo 3's biggest flaws until you hit level 60. For a first timer, the game is fun until you hit a brick(pay) wall at level cap where the only way to improve is to either play the auction house or dual wield credit cards.
---
Genius has its limitations. Ignorance has none.
#6MaKhaosPosted 8/31/2013 10:43:44 PM
Probably the best one that has come out in recent years. Excited for CD Projekt's future.
---
"TSA lady opened my bag and asked me about my Magic: The Gathering booster packs.
I explained that they're not weapons since I have no land." -Day[9]
#7Tyranius2Posted 8/31/2013 10:49:01 PM
Not even close. It's pretty good, but the game is clunky, that's a fact. The menu sucks, Geralt handles poorly. If you try to disarm a trap that's a few steps away, you can be sure you will step on it instead of disarming, because Geralt always takes an extra step further.
---
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tyranius&show=0&order=4
Recently retired from Anime =[
#8TimePharaohPosted 8/31/2013 11:03:23 PM
lolno
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#9AustinHHPosted 8/31/2013 11:05:26 PM
Dark Souls.
#10RPGMattPosted 8/31/2013 11:07:08 PM
Nah... System Shock 2 or one of Chrono Trigger/Final Fantasy X.
---
http://www.facebook.com/chaosframe