This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The Witcher 2 best RPG of all time?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The Witcher 2 best RPG of all time?

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#1
Aside from a few scenes and the gore, this game has been phenomenal. The combat is fantastic (not sure if its the mod at all since I installed the mod before I played the game) and the story has been keeping me interested and I berly started chapter 2. I'm glad we are not getting crap ass turn based rpgs because action rpgs like this crap on turn based ones, and I hope japanese devs learn from this so instead of going the lazy turn based route they can make a good combat system.
Nope Nope Nope!!!!

User Info: PathlessBullet

PathlessBullet
3 years ago#2
"Witcher 2" sure is a weird way to spell Diablo 3.
ADD, no. Where is the thread for Fallout OCD players?
"We have to keep it on page 3 or it freaks out."

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#3
PathlessBullet posted...
"Witcher 2" sure is a weird way to spell Diablo 3.

Only played the starter edition, but the negative comments has kept me from buying the game because supposedly its a grind fest and I hate that.
Nope Nope Nope!!!!

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
3 years ago#4
DerPancake posted...
Aside from a few scenes and the gore, this game has been phenomenal. The combat is fantastic (not sure if its the mod at all since I installed the mod before I played the game) and the story has been keeping me interested and I berly started chapter 2. I'm glad we are not getting crap ass turn based rpgs because action rpgs like this crap on turn based ones, and I hope japanese devs learn from this so instead of going the lazy turn based route they can make a good combat system.

:(

User Info: Xeno_Predator

Xeno_Predator
3 years ago#5
"of all time" would depend on each individual's taste but The Witcher 2 is among one of the best.

You would not notice Diablo 3's biggest flaws until you hit level 60. For a first timer, the game is fun until you hit a brick(pay) wall at level cap where the only way to improve is to either play the auction house or dual wield credit cards.
Genius has its limitations. Ignorance has none.

User Info: MaKhaos

MaKhaos
3 years ago#6
Probably the best one that has come out in recent years. Excited for CD Projekt's future.
"TSA lady opened my bag and asked me about my Magic: The Gathering booster packs.
I explained that they're not weapons since I have no land." -Day[9]

User Info: Tyranius2

Tyranius2
3 years ago#7
Not even close. It's pretty good, but the game is clunky, that's a fact. The menu sucks, Geralt handles poorly. If you try to disarm a trap that's a few steps away, you can be sure you will step on it instead of disarming, because Geralt always takes an extra step further.
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Tyranius&show=0&order=4
Recently retired from Anime =[

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
3 years ago#8
lolno
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png

User Info: AustinHH

AustinHH
3 years ago#9
Dark Souls.

User Info: RPGMatt

RPGMatt
3 years ago#10
Nah... System Shock 2 or one of Chrono Trigger/Final Fantasy X.
http://www.facebook.com/chaosframe
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. The Witcher 2 best RPG of all time?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived