This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Youtube Videos Locking up Randomly...

#1HaroldTheGhoulPosted 9/1/2013 1:04:14 PM
Using the newest Firefox and I always keep everything up to date as far as drivers and software go.

The past few days I started noticing Youtube freezing on me, no matter what video it is. The video will play great and load fast at the start, but shortly into the video it locks up. It will stayed froze until I move the position on the video and it...I guess reloads and works, but only for a little while until I have to move it again.

Never had this problem before. I use CCleaner and Malwarebytes weekly. Also running Adblock.

Is it just me?
---
"Don't believe everything you read on the internet." -Abraham Lincoln
#2HaroldTheGhoul(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 1:06:00 PM
(Sorry, can't edit posts yet)

Edit: stay frozen* not "stayed froze"
---
#3StopthinkPosted 9/1/2013 1:14:30 PM
HaroldTheGhoul posted...
Using the newest Firefox and I always keep everything up to date as far as drivers and software go.

The past few days I started noticing Youtube freezing on me, no matter what video it is. The video will play great and load fast at the start, but shortly into the video it locks up. It will stayed froze until I move the position on the video and it...I guess reloads and works, but only for a little while until I have to move it again.

Never had this problem before. I use CCleaner and Malwarebytes weekly. Also running Adblock.

Is it just me?

There's your problem.
#4HaroldTheGhoul(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 3:50:26 AM
bump
---
#5TimePharaohPosted 9/2/2013 3:51:05 AM
Welcome to YouTube
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#6SinisterSlayPosted 9/2/2013 10:32:59 AM
Doing it to me too, only in full screen mode.
Tried it under several browser's on several computers with several versions of flash. Happened on all but one computer.
---
He who stumbles around in darkness with a stick is blind. But he who... sticks out in darkness... is... fluorescent! - Brother Silence