This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone still gonna buy Bioware games after the worst ending of all time w/ ME3?

#1BigB0ss13Posted 9/1/2013 3:44:46 PM
After experiencing that weird, strange and truly disgusting and horrible ending to Mass Effect 3 as a true, loyal and dedicated fan of the Mass Effect series, I promised myself never to buy a piece of s*** Bioware game again. The ending was that bad to all the true Mass Effect fans. Seriously, after playing Mass Effect 3 and experiencing that ending my desire to play games became non existent. I was wondering why the hell aren't games fun any more and why I don't play 10+ hours per day any more and I finally figured out why. Mass Effect 3's ending sucked my gaming passion away. Before the ending I was a hardcore gamer playing 10+ hrs of games per day.

What made the ending bad was how weird and unrealistic it was. Now I know you're gonna say games aren't realistic anyways but for a fantasy world, Mass Effect didn't have no bull s*** Superman flying powers or anything like that. Basically it was like Batman. All natural baby. And what happened in the series before the ending could be believable if we were 150+ years into the future. Now if the series started out like what happened in the ending, being all weird and unrealistic it would be fine as long as the entire series is like that. The ME series was a certain way or whatever you call it then BAM, us loyal/true fans got hit with smelly s*** in our face just like that without warning and we didn't expect it.

Now people are gonna say "OM GoDz THERE WERE NO HAPPY ENDING THATZ Y U MAD!" Uhh...no. It didn't matter if we got a good or bad ending. Actually I'd preferred if ME3 had a bad/sad ending instead of a happy ending because it would be more realistic knowing that the Reapers were so f***ing super powerful and if there were hundreds of them, there'd be no way to destroy them all. It took a s***load of effort just to destroy one reaper, Sovereign and everyone suffered a lot of losses fighting one reaper That's what made the ME3 ending so bad and that's why I'll never buy a crappy Bioware game again. I don't even have the desire to check up on the news of their future games.
#2_Marka_Ragnos_Posted 9/1/2013 3:46:31 PM
I thought the ending for Mass Effect 3 was fine. Granted I played it with the extended cut DLC. I will continue playing Bioware games because I enjoy them.
---
i5 4670k| 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3| EVGA GTX 780|Alienware m17x
http://i.imgur.com/j8vZrBQ.jpg
#3BigB0ss13(Topic Creator)Posted 9/1/2013 3:47:53 PM
_Marka_Ragnos_ posted...
I thought the ending for Mass Effect 3 was fine. Granted I played it with the extended cut DLC. I will continue playing Bioware games because I enjoy them.

I experienced only the original ME3 ending and I will never touch a Bioware game ever again. I don't care if they fixed it with the dlc ending
#4pfantzypantzPosted 9/1/2013 3:48:22 PM
inb4 people defend ME3's ending

But seriously, I will buy the games if they're good and enjoyable, I have slight hope for DA3. I really want Bioware to turn back around and start caring about their games again. And leave EA.
#5_Marka_Ragnos_Posted 9/1/2013 3:48:59 PM
BigB0ss13 posted...
_Marka_Ragnos_ posted...

I experienced only the original ME3 ending and I will never touch a Bioware game ever again. I don't care if they fixed it with the dlc ending

k. I don't care if you miss out on future Bioware games. You whining isn't going to change anything.
---
i5 4670k| 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3| EVGA GTX 780|Alienware m17x
http://i.imgur.com/j8vZrBQ.jpg
#6ShadowThaReaperPosted 9/1/2013 3:50:11 PM
Bioware is terrible.

Only delusional fanboys still want their games.
#7MonkeymagePosted 9/1/2013 3:55:10 PM
Legit question, how would you have ended the series?
---
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI
#8DiviDudePosted 9/1/2013 3:59:59 PM
_Marka_Ragnos_ posted...

Ditto. If I don't enjoy some future Bioware game, I'm not going to flip my s*** and throw a tantrum like a toddler. And let's face it - toddler is about the typical mental age of those who responded so strongly to ME3's ending.
#9iammaxhailmePosted 9/1/2013 4:01:51 PM
I'm amazed how many people fool themselves into thinking that the extended cut fixed anything.
---
Best weapon combo in tf2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oUWPbS4450&feature=channel_video_title
http://www.last.fm/user/iammax
#10rpgianPosted 9/1/2013 4:04:53 PM
Me3 wasn't a bad game it was just an AWFUL way to end everything. Not just the ending but all the decisions from the others were all built up. Did you save the racchni's? The geth or the inhalers? Did you blow up or utilize the collector base? 100 more things and it all ends with 5 sentences and gaining cop out war resources.

Da2 had some fun parts and without the burden of its good name may have been seen as an average bargain bin game but they just did everything they could do wrong with that one. Ditching the story,exploration, choices, me1 on roids enviroment rehashing, kirkwall, it just goes on and on.

No more blind buys from those two. Origin client exclusive pretty much suffocates the buy part as would online integration to where you got to do it to enjoy the main game.

No boycott but that special seat they held was bleached and reassigned.