This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is everyone excited for Rome II?

#11SpaceMarineZackPosted 9/1/2013 5:57:37 PM
apples1671 posted...
You must ask to monetise videos now, it seems.
http://wiki.totalwar.com/w/Using_Total_War_Gameplay_Footage

Atleast they seem willing to negotiate.

dont care dont post on youtube or look at videos of RTS games (just seem boring)

but I am exited
#12leon_trunksPosted 9/1/2013 6:25:32 PM
I'll wait
---
Sketch Blog - paperuni.blogspot.com
#13Crimsin_GibletPosted 9/1/2013 6:32:13 PM
I'm not really excited about the game, I kinda wish I was though because those bonus TF2 items look amazing.
#14Master_BassPosted 9/1/2013 6:36:03 PM(edited)
daemon_dan posted...
Master_Bass posted...
Yes, I would preload it but I don't have much room on my SSD, and steam won't let you preload to another HDD. Not to mention I'll be reformatting my SSD in a few days so there's little point even if I did have room.

why are you reformatting your SSD?

I'll be getting a new CPU and motherboard Wednesday. I figure it'll be easier just to reformat plus I could use a fresh install of Windows anyway. It's been a while.
---
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.
#15daemon_danPosted 9/1/2013 7:29:35 PM
Master_Bass posted...
daemon_dan posted...
Master_Bass posted...
Yes, I would preload it but I don't have much room on my SSD, and steam won't let you preload to another HDD. Not to mention I'll be reformatting my SSD in a few days so there's little point even if I did have room.

I'll be getting a new CPU and motherboard Wednesday. I figure it'll be easier just to reformat plus I could use a fresh install of Windows anyway. It's been a while.

Formatting and writing everything to the SSD again will just shorten the life of it, just so you know
---
"Asgaard's always been my home! But I'm of different blood.
I will overthrow their throne! Deceiver of the Gods!."
#16Master_BassPosted 9/1/2013 8:32:52 PM
daemon_dan posted...
Master_Bass posted...
daemon_dan posted...
Master_Bass posted...

Formatting and writing everything to the SSD again will just shorten the life of it, just so you know

I'm not worried about that. It's not like I do massive writes to the drive every day. I only reformat once in a blue moon.
---
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.
#17codyorrPosted 9/1/2013 9:17:26 PM
Can't wait for something that's actually in a box. I'll wait anyway because I'm not paying $60.
#18NicodimusPosted 9/1/2013 9:37:21 PM
To be honest, I've never heard of it.
---
My movie and gaming room: http://imgur.com/a/IjWr1
My pets: http://imgur.com/a/P9VGU
#19DoomInternPosted 9/2/2013 2:18:17 AM
Purchased a physical copy. Haven't done that in forever and shows how much love I am putting out.

But curse, Europe gets to have it shipped before release day and get to them on time! Here in the US we have to wait for the damn delivery!!

*tear*
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11
#20dekouPosted 9/2/2013 5:02:45 AM
Nah. Total War games look fantastic, but IMO their poor AI usually ruins gameplay completely.