This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is everyone excited for Rome II?

#21AskeladdPosted 9/2/2013 5:15:23 AM
Paying $60 for a game at launch? What rock have you guys been living under? I have only paid that much for for two games in the last three years. Plenty of sites have preorder discounts. I ordered mine from GMG for $45.
---
TWSS hes speken end the wenner es E. There cen enle be ene.
"If it can fit in a Pokeball it can fit in a Gatorade bottle. I'mma catch it." NobleRoar
#22GiantOrangePosted 9/2/2013 5:24:49 AM
Absofreakinglutely.
---
Eli = Elite. Super Bowl XLVI Champs. Eat a bag of ****s.
Go Syracuse! Go Red Wings! Go NY Giants!
#23Master_BassPosted 9/2/2013 6:33:41 PM
Askeladd posted...
Paying $60 for a game at launch? What rock have you guys been living under? I have only paid that much for for two games in the last three years. Plenty of sites have preorder discounts. I ordered mine from GMG for $45.

I'm pretty sure you don't get the pre-order bonuses. If you don't care about that it's a good deal, though.
---
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.
#24TalksPosted 9/2/2013 6:36:25 PM
>lukewarm critic reception
>apparently they haven't fixed the AI

I wasn't hyped, but now I am completely not-hyped.
---
http://i.imgur.com/gBllw.jpg
#25AskeladdPosted 9/2/2013 9:01:53 PM
Master_Bass posted...
Askeladd posted...

I'm pretty sure you don't get the pre-order bonuses. If you don't care about that it's a good deal, though.

The only thing you don't get are the Team Fortress skins. I don't play that game so I don't care. You get the other bonuses. I already have them downloaded.
---
TWSS hes speken end the wenner es E. There cen enle be ene.
"If it can fit in a Pokeball it can fit in a Gatorade bottle. I'mma catch it." NobleRoar
#26gsf4lyfePosted 9/2/2013 9:03:29 PM
I'll get it once I can get it for ~$30
---
FX-6300 @ 4.3ghz | GTX 760 | 970 extreme3 | 8GB DDR3 1600
SteamID: gsf4lyfe
#27TowerBooks3192Posted 9/2/2013 9:05:44 PM
Will wait for a goty or master collection and I may be able to get an ssd to run the game fine by then. Shogun 2's load times are killing me
---
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower