This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question for humble bundle, Pay $5.80 to unlock Crusader Kings 2?

#21SlaynPosted 9/2/2013 11:33:13 AM
GSWarriors- posted...
Lol @ you nerds talking crap behind a keyboard. It says pay X amount to UNLOCK. Unlock means anything like....well...unlocking it or getting that game also. It should've said "pay X amount and get these games also".

I laughed at your whole post, but I laughed way too hard at the part where you answered your own question.
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
#22GSWarriors-(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2013 2:54:08 AM
Slayn posted...
GSWarriors- posted...
Lol @ you nerds talking crap behind a keyboard. It says pay X amount to UNLOCK. Unlock means anything like....well...unlocking it or getting that game also. It should've said "pay X amount and get these games also".

I laughed at your whole post, but I laughed way too hard at the part where you answered your own question.

Read harder...I didn't answer my own question...
#23Daz_man123Posted 9/4/2013 4:07:03 AM
M8 type iN ENglish! uR studitity iZ nort HalpIng! Payz uP the AVG ad cieVE teH "unLoked" gayZ

Hopefully I was able to explain it better.
#24JavelinPosted 9/4/2013 5:10:35 AM
GSWarriors- posted...
It says pay X amount to UNLOCK.

Unlock means anything like....well...getting that game also

It should've said "pay X amount and get these games also".

Were you dropped on your head when you were a child?
---
MSI Z77A-GD55 | Intel Core i7-3770K | Kingston HyperX 8GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB
#25SlaynPosted 9/4/2013 5:14:31 AM
GSWarriors- posted...
Slayn posted...
GSWarriors- posted...

Read harder...I didn't answer my own question...

You just said unlocking means unlocking, or getting the game.... I mean.... what? What is the definition of unlocking a game? What is this I don't even...
---
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116