This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I need a laptop, would you all please help me out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I need a laptop, would you all please help me out?

User Info: EpicKingdom_

EpicKingdom_
3 years ago#1
I could really use one for school for myself & my wife but I don't know much in terms of what's out there these days (for laptops, for example: What are the best brands for laptops? Or what is a chromebook, ultra-book or notebook?). I simply want something that I can take to school & do work on in the library or places with wifi, for web browsing researching, writing papers or essays etc (the main idea here is that I can do it away from the house). Would any of you be willing to help me get my foot in the door by suggesting anything? I have about 700$ hopefully that is enough.
i5-3570k w/ 212 Evo | Z77 Extreme4 | Sapphire 7850 2GB OC Edition | 16GB of RAM | XFX PRO650w CE | 600GB WD | Fractal Design Define R4 case | 1080p.

User Info: Auron_59261

Auron_59261
3 years ago#2
You should google a lot of those questions and refine your search. No offense, but that's a pretty vague request on your part.

Do some research, then come back.
i7 3770k @ 4.5GHz [] HIS IceQ X^2 7970 |1200|1600|3GB| [] 16GB Ripjaws Z 1866 [] ASRock Z77 Extreme4 [] 250GB Samsung 840 [] 2TB Barracuda [] CX 600 PSU [] H80i

EpicKingdom_
3 years ago#3
Already did, Ultrabooks are laptop / tablets. I should have known better though so never-mind all. I don't want Gamefaqs help now that I really think about it.....
i5-3570k w/ 212 Evo | Z77 Extreme4 | Sapphire 7850 2GB OC Edition | 16GB of RAM | XFX PRO650w CE | 600GB WD | Fractal Design Define R4 case | 1080p.

User Info: JESSE_PlNKMAN

JESSE_PlNKMAN
3 years ago#4
EpicKingdom_ posted...
Already did, Ultrabooks are laptop / tablets. I should have known better though so never-mind all. I don't want Gamefaqs help now that I really think about it.....

Really now? You sound angry, are you that offended by the suggestion that you do your own research prior to asking questions? BTW "Ultrabooks are laptop / tablets" doesn't count, and really isn't even a correct statement.

EpicKingdom_
3 years ago#5
No, I do not get offended from people on the internet. I can figure it out. Don't rage at me. That's exactly what I meant by "Now that I think about it"..
Stay classy Gamefaqs.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I need a laptop, would you all please help me out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived