This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Samsung np350v5c problem with turning on?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Samsung np350v5c problem with turning on?
2 years ago#1
Bought Samsung np350v5c some 25days ago. Turned it off last night as usual and this morning when i tried to turn it on, nothing happens at all as in at all. I pressed the power button i hear no fan or hard drive beep, just a blue light for power for about 4 secs and then it goes off by itself. Battery was fully charged last night as what i remember but today nothing. Anyone has any idea what went wrong over night? I still have the warranty but wanna try quick fix myself instead of driving a long way to the shop.

Thanks
2 years ago#2
Take the battery out and plug in the charger and see if it turns on. Might be a problem with the battery
2 years ago#3
Tried that already, didn't turn on & showed the same problem.
2 years ago#4
bump
2 years ago#5
Probably need to get another one. Looks like a problem inside but since you're still under warranty, I wouldn't mess with it.
---
i7 3770K @ 4.4 GHz | GA-Z77-D3H | Hyper 212 EVO | 16GB HyperX Beast | ASUS GTX 770 | Intel 520 SSD | Seasonic 660x Platinum | Corsair 500r
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Samsung np350v5c problem with turning on?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived