This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

can someone help me out?

#51Sir_TmasPosted 9/2/2013 3:35:46 AM
PLEASE stop feeding the troll. Let him post his unhelpful rubbish and don't react -_-

Anyway - just please don't feel the need to scream consistently and talk excessively loud - that gets annoying quite quickly!
---
>_>
<_<
#52TimePharaohPosted 9/2/2013 3:38:28 AM
daemon_dan posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
daemon_dan posted...
when you haven't SEEN one of his videos, then you can't say you hate seeing him in videos. Saying so without actually seeing him in a video IS an insult. And you know it. You're negative in most of what you say to most people. Usually for absolutely no reason. What the hell makes you so bitter?

Because, as I said, his post made him seem like a person I wouldn't want to watch.

I never once said his videos were terrible. I never commented on the quality of them. Know why? I haven't seen them. I based my disinterest in seeing something with him in it based on him. You can read a book summary and know you don't want to read it. You can see a movie trailer and think it looks boring. I saw his personality, I wasn't interested. Why are you so upset and confused by this? It's like you took it personal. Is he your alt, or related?

Even though you said literally NONE of that on your first post. And I didn't take this personal. I am tired of saying nothing when your presence in topics is irritating. And no, I don't see a point in putting you on ignore cause people will just quote you anyway. I just don't get why you're so negative with such frequency

Uh...I did? I read his post, deemed I wouldn't want to see his videos, and posted that something I wouldn't want to see in a video...is him. Which is what I just said.

The reason it looks negative is because you're sensitive. Most of my posts actually aren't negative at all, they're usually entirely not serious , yet the sensitive people (read: you and him) get upset for some reason. I mean, he even responded to my initial post in a not-angry way (because he clearly knew it wasn't an insult). Although oddly the second post (which was very clearly not serious at all) got him (and you) extremely riled up, which has certainly been amusing.
---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#53turnip55(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 3:42:20 AM
TimePharaoh posted...
daemon_dan posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
daemon_dan posted...
when you haven't SEEN one of his videos, then you can't say you hate seeing him in videos. Saying so without actually seeing him in a video IS an insult. And you know it. You're negative in most of what you say to most people. Usually for absolutely no reason. What the hell makes you so bitter?

Because, as I said, his post made him seem like a person I wouldn't want to watch.

I never once said his videos were terrible. I never commented on the quality of them. Know why? I haven't seen them. I based my disinterest in seeing something with him in it based on him. You can read a book summary and know you don't want to read it. You can see a movie trailer and think it looks boring. I saw his personality, I wasn't interested. Why are you so upset and confused by this? It's like you took it personal. Is he your alt, or related?

Even though you said literally NONE of that on your first post. And I didn't take this personal. I am tired of saying nothing when your presence in topics is irritating. And no, I don't see a point in putting you on ignore cause people will just quote you anyway. I just don't get why you're so negative with such frequency

Uh...I did? I read his post, deemed I wouldn't want to see his videos, and posted that something I wouldn't want to see in a video...is him. Which is what I just said.

The reason it looks negative is because you're sensitive. Most of my posts actually aren't negative at all, they're usually entirely not serious , yet the sensitive people (read: you and him) get upset for some reason. I mean, he even responded to my initial post in a not-angry way (because he clearly knew it wasn't an insult). Although oddly the second post (which was very clearly not serious at all) got him (and you) extremely riled up, which has certainly been amusing.

what is amusing is that you think im 'riled up' haha
#54TimePharaohPosted 9/2/2013 3:50:27 AM(edited)
I don't have to think anything it's evidenced in your posts (as is ECT whatever the hell that means, I'm assuming it's codeword for "mommy dan plz help"?). And it's clearly struck a note and become a personal matter for the other guy as he's gone on trying to defend you from a one line non-serious comment for like an entire page now for some reason I don't quite understand.

TimePharaoh posted...
turnip55 posted...
I have 20 videos 'mate' yet again, thinking you know everything

Well this makes it worse. You actually have videos upon which people could have provided actual feedback, but you chose not to post any. This furthers my theory that they're terrible.

---
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png
#55turnip55(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 3:51:39 AM
TimePharaoh posted...
turnip55 posted...

Well this makes it worse. You actually have videos upon which people could have provided actual feedback, but you chose not to post any. This furthers my theory that they're terrible.

haha, wrong yet again, people actually do comment and give advice and feedback. This has brightened up my day haha no doubt you've failed at everything in your life thus far and that's why your sat in your pants looking at a screen and having a wet dream over additional ram, so why dont you try and be a comedian? Or are you so socially degraded that you can't talk to.someone other than over the web?
#56turnip55(Topic Creator)Posted 9/2/2013 3:56:24 AM
TimePharaoh posted...
I don't have to think anything it's evidenced in your posts (as is ECT whatever the hell that means, I'm assuming it's codeword for "mommy dan plz help"?). And it's clearly struck a note and become a personal matter for the other guy as he's gone on trying to defend you from a one line non-serious comment for like an entire page now for some reason I don't quite understand.

TimePharaoh posted...
turnip55 posted...

so you think you know everything but don't understand simple English language such as etc? And if you pick up on how I spelt it wrong in the last post go you, you'll probably gather from your resources in the sky that I haven't been educated, but you'd be wrong again, I just have a stupid phone, though I would say ot has a greater intelligence than you my friend