This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Nvidia 3DTV Play, Question.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Nvidia 3DTV Play, Question.
3 years ago#1
I'm not nearly as clued up on how this tech works as I should be, so I'm looking for some advice.

Currently, my setup uses a 670ftw, the DVI ports output to a dual monitor setup, and the HDMI port outputs to a large 3DTV.

I am trying to find out if this setup would be an issue, as in does the 3DTV Play require using a DVI port, using a DVI to HDMI cable to connect to the TV, and then presumably a HDMI to DVI to connect to the second monitor, or is it fine as it is?
Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom. STEAM ID: Silentmark1138
3 years ago#2
I know 3DTV play does work with just a single HDMI wire. I've used it with a 465 with just that wire. My only complaint is that while using the 3d with just this single HDMI, I'm limited to 30 HZ. I have a Samsung 7000 series.
3 years ago#3
You can go to 60hz at 720p though, correct?
Figuring things out for yourself is practically the only freedom anyone really has nowadays. Use that freedom. STEAM ID: Silentmark1138
3 years ago#4
WeaponX1138 posted...

Yes.
//Intel// Core i7 2600k @ 4.2 //Gigabyte// Z68X-UD7-B3 //MSI// 3x GTX 580 Lightning SLi
//Corsair// 650D / H100 / 120 GB Force 3 / 12 GB Dominator / AX1200
3 years ago#5
gastaman posted...
WeaponX1138 posted...

Yes.

Yup, I forgot you can change the resolution.
3 years ago#6
That's excellent then. Since I don't need any additional cables or reorganising, I'll download their software on the 14 day trial and give it a go.

Thanks for the info, peeps.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Nvidia 3DTV Play, Question.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived