This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Crime investigation games similar to The Killing or Millenium?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Crime investigation games similar to The Killing or Millenium?

User Info: bshwalker

bshwalker
3 years ago#1
Just checking to see if there any crime solving/ crime scene games that have a dark feel like the tv shows The Killing or Millenium.
Dark, somber and grey.

Thanks!
Played the latest, went back to the greatest. Hardcore pretentious , nostalgia goggles wearing, hipster and proud of it!
~C.O.I.~

User Info: Po-Rayu

Po-Rayu
3 years ago#2
Well The Killing was filmed in black and white so of course it is grey. (;
"Bite The Bullet" (2010) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKVEcnE17Zg

User Info: bshwalker

bshwalker
3 years ago#3
The Killing series on AMC, lol.
Played the latest, went back to the greatest. Hardcore pretentious , nostalgia goggles wearing, hipster and proud of it!
~C.O.I.~

User Info: TheOtherGuyX

TheOtherGuyX
3 years ago#4
The best I can think of from the top of my head would be Blade Runner. Yes, the video game. It's not similar to either of those shows premise-wise obviously but it's full of crime solving/replica hunting and it's great.
"The only thing that comes to a sleeping man is dreams."

User Info: kelemvor

kelemvor
3 years ago#5
Well if you are looking for something free, casual, and slow paced you can play that Criminal Case facebook game. A lot of my friends are addicted to it and I play it when I have a few minutes to spare. I would only recommend it if you have lots of friends who also play it, and enjoy playing browser games where you play off and on for like 15 minutes at a time over periods of months.
Kelemvor Lyonsbane
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Crime investigation games similar to The Killing or Millenium?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived