1.First with $1000 could I get a good gaming PC? I would also need a monitor and a keyboard, already have a mouse and headphones though.
2. With a desktop, do you have to buy speakers or does sound come out of monitor or the computer by default? I'm a laptop user for like 8 years so this is new to me.
3. When do new parts usually come out so I can get the old parts for cheaper? Is there a usual time that its best to buy? (or any big christmas/black friday sales?)
4. If I spent $1000 on pc + keyboard + monitor, when would i stop being able to run new games at medium? 3 years from now? Basically when would i NEED an upgrade?
5. I am mainly going to be gaming, producing music, and video editing. 4 cores is good for video editing I hear, but dual core is better for gaming and music. Is the difference THAT significant between an i5 and i7 if both have a high rate?
6. When putting the pc together, would i actually need tools or do i just plug that there and etc?
Thanks guys, appreciate any help. I know some of these question could sound dumb or too specified but you don't have to answer :P
i produce/sing/write- http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL79C8AA8CD62A06C4